Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 05:14:48 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: History Lessons... enough already  (Read 3971 times)
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2010, 07:51:24 am »

You guys need to ban that "history lessons" guy... he is annoying. Even if you ignore him that only last for a little since he creates a new char and do it again.  Nothing offensive, just spam over spam over spam.

No i dont have screenies or names since the names are long and mixed letters but Ill get a screenshot tonight unless someone else beats me to it.

People knows who I am talking about.

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
L0stman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 08:11:31 am »

I assume you are talking about the gentleman who creates a new character every ~2 hours to keep spamming random facts from the wildlife channel?  The one that creates a misleading name that is hard to ignore correctly?

Yeah.  Didn't bother screenshotting it since I thought everyone else did.  Need to stop that - will take a screenshot next time I am on the server.

The names are like:  ill...vyvwvjic and similar ones.  Shows up in game as |||...vyvwvjic.  Classy.
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 08:13:54 am »

Yes its that guy Smiley

Dont get me wrong i like history or facts like that... but not when i am playing this game.  I am pretty sure that guy have something else to do or he as no life at all.

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 12:29:40 pm »

I believe he's on some random fact generator from a website (you know, click the button and spits out a random fact in a window type deal). Of course i always document some jackass making a fool on himself when i can. Didn't intend to do anything with these but since it was already brought up, figured i would crop down and share.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 246
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)