Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 11:44:21 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: The things that should be...  (Read 11456 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 02:22:51 pm »

Because the result of getting into one of the guild is greater than that plate bp you get from tacvi. As far as being able to reset qvic, it is pointless because it takes time to get back out to where the bosses are. With the rarity of the various pieces and gem components it slows you down sufficiently. Making the lguk and other zones that are used to get into the guild would kill a huge part of the market.

Balthor2
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 04:23:41 pm »

I still dont get why people bitch about the price of Lguk / Seb instances.

Get off your lazy ass and go farm one of a dozen spots that drops loads of gems, sell them, go buy your instance and farm more then just the 1 or 2 items you need.
Plenty of people will buy exe axe for 75k, ssoy 60k etc etc.

Yes it sucks to feel the need to set aside a portion of your game time to farm extra items just to feel like you got your pp worth out of the instance but its not super freaking hard and all the crybabies can gtfo ffs.

Of late its people asking to make hard shit harder or easy shit easier. Dont waste the mans time with this trivial shit, instead go start posting about balancing shit, something the majority would rather see addressed.
TheBloodmoon

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 06:09:27 pm »

I still dont get why people bitch about the price of Lguk / Seb instances.

Get off your lazy ass and go farm one of a dozen spots that drops loads of gems, sell them, go buy your instance and farm more then just the 1 or 2 items you need.
Plenty of people will buy exe axe for 75k, ssoy 60k etc etc.

Yes it sucks to feel the need to set aside a portion of your game time to farm extra items just to feel like you got your pp worth out of the instance but its not super freaking hard and all the crybabies can gtfo ffs.

Of late its people asking to make hard shit harder or easy shit easier. Dont waste the mans time with this trivial shit, instead go start posting about balancing shit, something the majority would rather see addressed.

What he said....
Balthor2
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2010, 03:39:41 am »

Walk2k you have a point but also look at it this way, when I casually grind qvic - pod for alts I only loot a handful of gems and then say screw it and I am constantly up PP every day.
I also overpay for everything I buy because I either want it, value it at a set price so bid that or dont care to haggle on price.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2010, 04:52:02 am »

The 100k for instances in certain zones is a speed bump. If it were not for speed bumps like this then everyone would be end game in 2 weeks.

Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 09:18:40 am »

If the instance price on lguk was lower, the prices on the items from that zone would be reduced due to larger supply. The instance could be still reasonable though, 50kish. The price drop in the items should be proportional so it wouldn't hurt the economy any. Might alleviate the congestion in that zone some too, since people would be more willing to buy the items due to lower price than to go wait in line to camp them (such as myself).

Balthor2
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 09:24:44 am »

Once again this is an easy server to earn pp on.
Hell you could whore your self out and make 100k easy.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2011, 07:28:29 pm »

The 100k for instances in certain zones is a speed bump. If it were not for speed bumps like this then everyone would be end game in 2 weeks.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)