Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 03:45:44 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Dupise <Fear Mongers>  (Read 11277 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2011, 12:22:57 pm »

lol did I post SS or a FRAPS.. did I once say ban him?!

I agree with solbash .. this is a place to communicate and it's funny watching you ppl try to band together..

I will not sit there in tells with you in game, plus if you aren't going to see what I saw and watched on my screen happen...

Also how does one "noob" be T1/T2 and not know the rules..

And also if you knew anything about me I'm very Noob friendly it's kinda my motto, no I won't run your 4.0 for you but I randomly grab a noob 2 or 3 x per week and run them through qvic, potimea, kill TT give them pointers for nothing.

BTW, if this was my 1st run in with <FM> it would have been a tell.. but it's not period..

I'm off this thread my point has been made,  you solved it in game <shrug>

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 12:29:48 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Aname
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 12:36:46 pm »

This is where people come to express their dislike with the actions of others.  THIS IS THE PLACE!
This is where all the BS is hashed out. 
When in game, most people are PLAYING, not trying to solve problems with others.
There are a lot of people on the server that have limited game time due to real life responsibilities.  They don't want to waste their play time b*tching about rules that should be known by others.  There is no way you get to the point where you can run around solo in an LDoN and not have been on the server long enough to know the rules.  If you're being called out, you deserve it.  Deal with it.  If you can't, find another server because most people don't want to hear your whining and excuses.
Madthrok

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 01:20:05 pm »

This is very unfortunate.

I know alot of good people in Fear Mongers. I for one help people all of the time with 1.5, 2.0, Qvic, 3.0, Tacvi and T1/T2 content. I take my reputation very seriously and although I have enjoyed playing with most people in the guild, I will need to disband from Fear Mongers.

One or Two members in a guild can really ruin things for everyone in the guild. I mean no disrespect to the respectable members of Fear Mongers, but due to the lack of seriousness from some of the members of the guild and unwillingness to comply with the server rules, I am out. This is what happens when just anyone is let into a guild.

I thank the officers for letting me be a part of the guild.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2011, 07:23:42 pm »

Remember that little question about why reputation matters? The answer? This whole thread. And this is only the beginning.

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 02:53:51 pm »

Watch them Exodus peoples too, I was in tells with a buddy, when i was /auc off a qvic plate bracer, nd this dude Manarath sent tells to get it to 125k+ then used his alt to have it it a lst bid of 145k, made me clear all way to entrence and sit and wait 10min for an offline toon, all the while my friends was in tells telling me he was in chat with the dude and said dude was asking if i had a clue it was his alt that bid, and he thought it was funny, not knowing that my friend in tells was chatting with me.

We both confronted the leader of Exodus on it, who proceeded to tell us we were full of shit, and he didnt care what his guildies did. As a leader that is a fail response sir, if my guildies Fuck up, i boot em, i have 110 of em right now, and any one of em screws anyone over they are gone.

I got into a big fight in ooc and everyone thought is was haha funny jokes on Lightblade, when it happens to you its not too funny at all. Watch them Exodus kids, they have no respect for anyone but themselves according to their leader. If we had a guild war on server, id smash em all with a 2 box!!!!!!!

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 03:05:18 pm »

I helped some dudes from Fear Mongers yesterday hope they werent the ones screwing with you Fugi.  I look like an idiot if it was.  Can you post their names so I can know who I'm dealing with from now on?  Mad I'm sorry you lost your guildtag over this, reputation is a big thing here and I'm glad it is just like it was on live.  There are so many new guilds here that are awesome find one of em Im sure if your willing theyll take you in.

Poop
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 8678