Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 07:42:43 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Global Mondels and such from THF  (Read 3884 times)
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2011, 09:43:24 pm »

So before i came back to EZ, i was playing a bit on THF. As those of you who've played there before know, you need to DL a slew of files they have made for their server, including their custom global model file.
Is there a way to undo this? return my SoD client back to "stock" as it would be. Its not like its hard to uninstall and reinstall.... but i would rather not if its something I can fix without. Thought i remember long ago someone posting a way to delete models, allowing chars to appear as naked humans without weapons for boxers...
I don't want to go that extreme, just get rid of the clutter that slows down the logging in of my army process heh.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 10:19:03 pm »

Your best bet is a fresh install.  Once you do it, save that directory so you don't need to do it again next time you switch. Smiley
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 10:49:50 pm »

yeah i got my Titanium directory saved, figured "why would i need to do it with SoD? I only use it for EZ..."
Oh well, I will just have to pick through the stuff saved in that directory and just fresh install over the weekend prolly

Zero

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 08:02:04 pm »

Get Eqemulauncher. Saves the globals and automatically patches to which server you decide to play on. (Sets you up for the server you choose to play on). Also will auto update custom server files. I got it at Moestaverne.com.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 08:15:00 pm »

Well i have the patcher, but i was hearing it doesn't support EZ really. SO, even though i patched with it, I also manually patched

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)