Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 05:00:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Crafted Pet Weapons!  (Read 4142 times)
Curry

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2011, 07:01:09 am »

The recent pet talks and this forum post about the man about fireblade v3 got me thinking... How about adding craftable pet weapons to Crafter's Guild? Like a wild variety of different effects on several different weapons: pally procs, DDs, lifetaps, small AE, etc. You'd danger losing them ofc if the pet dies/the pet owner dies, so there'll be some risk involved and not just instant upgrade to all pets. Could be varying levels of weapons too so you'd have to make several hunder thousand investment on the top ones (yeah, more platsinks ftw =p).

Not sure if the pets would lose any of such on zones or something, tho. Or how much balancing it'd require. =X
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 07:19:37 am »

Could be as simple as crafting an item that summons the weapon - that way you dont need to recraft the weapon every time, and the single investment lasts you.

Could have items that summon other classes' epic levels, for instance.
Have an item that summons a warrior 3.0 epic with an Anger IV, or a Paladin 3.0, or a SK 3.0.

Which begs the question even, would pets be able and willing to use bows? I think I'd have a riot with a ranged attacking pet.

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 187