Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 02:45:50 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: No Rename/Transfers!  (Read 7105 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2011, 02:25:26 pm »

We are not renaming characters or transferring them to different accounts.

If you trade accounts, its at your own risk. I'm not going to assist with that.

If you screw up your reputation, then you'll need to make a new character with a new name.

If you choose the wrong race, then you'll need to reroll a character with the race you want.

If you have 2 main characters on 1 account, then you'll need to power level a character on a 2nd account.

We're not changing names, and we're not transferring toons.

If you choose a name that was offensive, then read the rules, then you better delete your character quickly before its spotted and gets all your accounts banned.

These are official rules, and goes for everyone.

Enjoy!

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
geotophe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 03:14:37 pm »

Speaking of offensive names, came across a Ogre going by the ravishing name of Thickstick Bigpenis just yesterday night, some people have really a lot of imagination and a very sharp sense of humor :-)
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 04:27:39 pm »

No no no, it was Bigbenis! It clearly has a b.  Wink

I chatted with him about augs the other night. Being as only the last half of his name could possibly be construed as offensive, he can have it changed.

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 11:47:47 am »

It's Thickstick Pig Benis, which obviously is a spoonerism for Big Penis - especially considering the first name also implies this.

I don't find it offensive as such, I find it pitiful that people have to resort to dick jokes for naming. There are plenty of good names out there (After Life the Shadowknight, to name one). It shouldn't be that hard to come up with one that does not involve some sort of obscenity, otherwise the name generator is your friend (I have a char called Greesi Armpits - Greesi was generated). If you have to resort to obscenities in your name, then I'd just as well would like to keep you away from the server.

The same goes for the character "Tbag Dat Hoe". Personally, I'd have both plain out deleted with optional ban.

To be honest, I have  characters myself that I'm going to have to delete - I made them when I just came here from irreverent and I hadn't thought i'd stick around, but in all honesty, a char called "Gtfo" doesn't really shout "I'm a responsible player and you can trust me in your guild". It more shouts "Look at me, I'm an attention whore" (which is true, but can be expressed in so many more irritating and less bannable ways than childish character naming).

Whereas I appreciate the many possibilities of the names on this server, there has to be some limit on the freedom that people have, in my ever so not humble opinion.

-Clev

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 03:13:09 pm »

"Pig Benis" is the stage name of the bassist for Mushroomhead.

Kinda Figured that one would find its way to the forum.
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 03:17:35 pm »

I found your post kind of ironic but funny coming from someone named...  Cleavage... lol 
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)