Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 04:34:37 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Weird armor problem  (Read 5212 times)
TankAndSpankMe

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2011, 07:03:40 pm »

so I was messing around waiting for the server to come up and ended up looking at my Magelo but I noticed something odd with my arm slot http://www.ezserver.online/magelo/character.php?char=Tankandspankme When I  logged on my arm slot item is gone and the slot is empty. wtf did I do. (I assume it was something I did lol)
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 07:24:32 pm »

Hacks!

Seriously though, thats really interesting lol. Wonder how that happened

Agilm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 08:41:25 pm »

I'm missing my Qvic boots.  I was in the process of taking an aug out and turning in my Qvic boots with the Tavic boots, and I guess the zone shut down while I had the trade window open with the Tavic quest dude.
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 11:56:57 am »

so I was messing around waiting for the server to come up and ended up looking at my Magelo but I noticed something odd with my arm slot http://www.ezserver.online/magelo/character.php?char=Tankandspankme When I  logged on my arm slot item is gone and the slot is empty. wtf did I do. (I assume it was something I did lol)

This is too funny, I was gonna say "Hunter this guy needs a Ban!!!"" as a joke, but of late its not funny. But I vote ban him for using the shield as a 70 warrior.....forget the brick of acrylia ore for arms =)

All meant to be funny only Tanknspankme =)

-Lightblade

TankAndSpankMe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 04:24:54 pm »

Would be great if he could add stats to my Large Brick of Velium  Grin also the arm graphic doesnt look like he has a large brick stuck to his arm so maybe that could be fixed, thanks.

Suppose I should log on my warrior and go find some new arms.  Undecided
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 02:02:47 am »

You had me rolling when i read that man... maybe im really tired too, but i laughed my a$$ off.

I felt like going to pok and making some cultural armor, and sporting it (no dye) in nexus. Be like " yeah bishes, that's right.... Human/Karana armor is back!!!"

ok, that was jsut funny to me Smiley

-Lightblade

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 03:28:59 am »

Reminds me of the time i was PL'ing an alt through LDoN (never bothered grabbing any gear on him) and looted a descent stone for when i got to level 5....look in inventory and start swearing cause i can't find it. Port the toon back to nexus figure i will finish it up next time i login. Get to nexus pull up inv screen and notice the stone of descent on his arm slot....

Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 05:09:36 am »

Yeah, that one gets me every time too.

All this server is still missing is for the noobie pants to actually be wearable on the head.

Headpants ftw.

-Clev

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)