Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 07:30:06 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Class Balancing  (Read 3679 times)
Melandril

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2011, 04:18:21 pm »

From reading the forums, I get the impression that some classes are intentionally useless (Druids, Shaman, Enchanters, Bards), some are way underpowered, and some are glitched (Zerker epic, from what I've been told).

1) Which classes do you all think are broken and why
2) How would you recommend this class be fixed
3) Realistically, will Hunter fix said class
4) (other useful information you think pertinent to a productive conversation)
Litharan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 09:12:02 pm »

Well... Druids and Chanters are useless, yeah I'll fully agree.  But do I run a shammy in my box group and really like it.  Kraken is awesome added dps, the T4 pet isnt terrable id figure its on par with a mage 3.0, and a 25 k buff, how do you go wrong ?  Only thing I would like to see is a better heal and maybe a nice regen or a big dot.   Bards in the right setup aren't bad either throw em in with a couple wizzies and add some NS5's and they will deffinetly hold thier own.  The class I would like to see fixed a bit are clerics.  Thier T3 heal should be an instant cast for a starters.  I would also like to see a good proc modifier on the 3.5/4.0.  Might also be nice if they had a big heal over time spell that say did 25 k a tic.  That would put them ahead of pallies where they should be.

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 09:32:38 pm »

From reading the forums, I get the impression that some classes are intentionally useless (Druids, Shaman, Enchanters, Bards), some are way underpowered, and some are glitched (Zerker epic, from what I've been told).

1) Which classes do you all think are broken and why
2) How would you recommend this class be fixed
3) Realistically, will Hunter fix said class
4) (other useful information you think pertinent to a productive conversation)

Simple answer is: Until Hunter gets around to it don't play them as a main or an integral part of your team. Class balancing has been discussed ad nauseum, and it usually bears no fruit. The main factor is time, waiting for Hunter to have enough available to spend on the project.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)