Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 08:56:43 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Epic Vendor Text Updated  (Read 5186 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2011, 12:44:58 pm »

Updated the Epic Vendor text with item links for the incompleted/completed Epic Books, and explaining how to obtain Epics up to Epic 6.0 now.

Also, we've had in place for a while a pop up window that will warn you if you hail the NPC with an incompleted epic book in your inventory. This is to warn players to combine the book first before turning it in, which has greatly reduced lost pages.

Expecting the Epic 5.5 and 6.0 to come out in Anguish soon.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 12:47:34 pm by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 03:19:56 pm »

Hi Hunter,

I had just an issue here to obtain my Epic 2.0  (sorry to be an newbie, still a long way to get an Epic 5 or 6)
I gave the book 2.0 with all of the 10 pages to the epic vendor together with my epic 1.5.   As he said 'he didn't want that stuff' and give the book and epic 1.5 back and the bastard took ALL MY PAGES !!??!!  Angry Huh Angry    My char with I had this issue was my MAGE with the name 'BOEM'

Can you correct this 'bug' ?  I would appreciate.   If you didn't know, some Belgian people agree that this server ROCKS !

Kind regards,
Alrazor
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 04:07:07 pm »

The incomplete book has a combine button that you should use once you have all the pages in it, which gives you a complete book.  The vendor is looking for the completed book and your 1.5.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 04:23:13 pm »

If you already did your Epic 1.5 twice, then you know that you need to click combine on the incomplete book to get the complete book.

Also, when you hail the NPC with an incomplete book in your inventory, you should have gotten a pop up message warning you to combine your book first.

I don't know how to fix this bug. It happens when you give an NPC a container with items in it, then you'll get only the container back with no items in it.

Check your PM message, I sent you a key to get your Epic 2.0 Book.

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 07:41:27 am »

Hi Hunter,

Thanks !  I found this PM-message, but how do I get this key in the game ?  How does this work ?
Is this a key with a book WITH all the 10 pages ?

Kind regards,
Alrazor
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 07:46:44 am »

Alrazor, you jot down the key as it appears in the message from Hunter.  Then go to the key master in the nexus.  Target him, and /say the key you got from hunter.  Then, I assume you will see the EZ Rewards guy to cash in your credits.  Hail him and follow the prompts.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 02:23:07 am »

Hi Brokyn,

I checked the PM-message from Hunter over and over again, but I cannot find any key  Huh    I was expecting a key consisting of 16 characters, as the keymaster asked me.  I the meantime I informed Hunter about this.

Kind regards,
Alrazor
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 142