Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 06:53:15 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Spells require SoD/Underfoot  (Read 6289 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2011, 08:02:41 am »

EZ Server has basically run out of available spell ids for 9999 and lower which is used by Titanium, which mean I think we'll need to be at least SoD or higher in order to use the new spell files in the future that will have ids of 10,000+

New spells are used in procs, clickies, etc.

Titanium should be fine up until T5 The Abyss, but I'm already starting to create spells in T6 Anguish that have id of 10,000+ so you will probably need to be in SoD or higher in order to benefit from loot/spells in T6 Anguish. If you can, then its preferred to get Underfoot and just bypass SoD since Underfoot is faster and has other benefits as well. So get one of those clients before Anguish is released.

Anguish is probably about 3/4 complete right now, but I need time to finish it. Working 70hrs a week then getting 1 day off for the week makes it challenging to get the stuff done. I'm hoping to release Anguish in Dec or Jan.

In the mean time I'm hoping to make new HP augs via Essences to give players something new to work on, and alternate ways to increase your max HP.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 08:48:35 am »

removed
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:26:14 am by Solbash » Logged
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 10:24:23 am »

If you don't want to go back to previous zones, then maybe try to buy the essence off of a player.

Essences for Proc Augs is not a requirement for future content. They just make killing mobs go faster.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 10:27:28 am »

If you don't want to go back to previous zones, then maybe try to buy the essence off of a player.

Essences for Proc Augs is not a requirement for future content. They just make killing mobs go faster.
Removed it, i'll further no comments for ideas. And yes, i'd love to see a raid in t5 without augs, you'd probably get out regen'd.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:30:34 am by Solbash » Logged
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 10:57:37 am »

If you get enough players to hit the mob, you won't be out regenned.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 11:12:05 am »

Server down ?  Huh

Alrazor
Camric

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 11:45:13 am »

Love the idea of armor augments of any type.  However, is it possible to create new essence type to reduce the need or bottle neck for a single type?   

For example, in T5 have a new essence type drop from named or trash (or whatever you prefer) but just make them different from the existing.

Thanks.

napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 11:54:42 am »

Ya i agree with Camric. Theres prolly been more 4.5 books rot in the last few days then there are boxes with 4.5s lol. Whites the most targeted npc on the server imo. I know your added %'s to drop from other bosses now, but to make the same essences used in weapon augs as armor augs (like custom armor) would make T5 over crowed and 4.5s would turn into another 4.0... How much can i sell one for so it dont rot.....
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)