Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 02:38:50 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anguish Tweaks  (Read 12313 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2012, 12:25:53 pm »

Added sidekick which will allow a T6 player to teleport into Anguish via Custom_Zones NPC with their whole group as long as the other players are at least flagged for T5 or higher.

Added the 10th named guy to rare chance to spawn off trash that drops page 1 of 10 for Epic 5.5 since it was mistakenly left out.

Trash mobs now have a chance to drop a bag of plat as well as the augments they already had a chance to drop.

Anguished_Chest and Jelvans_Keepsake now both drop a bag of platinum and augment. Don't forget to get Jelvans_Keepsake (Chest) after killing those 3 bosses for him.

The Shield Augment was already in the list to drop, but it was put in as a rare drop. Since it is needed for the UCv2 quest as much as any other augment, I've made the chance higher now to get it compared to other augs in the same loot list.

Later today (maybe after some sleep from working all night) I will update the Epic Vendor to take turn ins so you can get your new Epics.

When I get time I'll be updating spells as well, probably starting with Abyss / Epic 5.0s to have new clickies or effects, and then again stronger effects for Anguish / Epic 6.0s. The spells/effects will have spell ID of 10,000+ therefore require SoD+ to use/click.

There are no new pets yet for Anguish/T6/Epic6.0 yet so I'll make those when I make the new spells.

Will probably give end game epics some new graphics as well that requires Underfoot to view, maybe as an alternate turn in which would require me to copy/paste all the Epics into new ids and make some more Epic Vendor Code. Might need to wait until after my vacation for the new graphics.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 01:01:09 pm by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 01:03:32 pm »

New effects / clickies on weapons! That there made my day.. hope to see a new shaman buff. Love the new zone has a real "raid" feel to it! Thanks!

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 01:06:37 pm »

Nothing like getting bitchslapped with over 500k hp. That's what i call fun =D
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 01:12:39 pm »

People already breaking 500k HP?

Hunter - EZ Server GM
soopakoopa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 02:36:48 pm »

Fugitive is close to it if i remember but then again everything he says is a lie =D.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 02:39:44 pm »

Fugitive is close to it if i remember but then again everything he says is a lie =D.

200k here =/

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Severs

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 05:03:52 pm »

Yeah a few of us elite have over 500k already
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 06:21:02 am »

Anguished_Chest and Jelvans_Keepsake now both drop a bag of platinum and augment. Don't forget to get Jelvans_Keepsake (Chest) after killing those 3 bosses for him.

Is this a percent chance to get plat bag? Don't think I seen a bag of plat in a box, at least the way you worded it .. sounds like they should always have plat bag and an aug.

Severs

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 08:45:43 pm »

When I get time I'll be updating spells as well, probably starting with Abyss / Epic 5.0s to have new clickies or effects, and then again stronger effects for Anguish / Epic 6.0s. The spells/effects will have spell ID of 10,000+ therefore require SoD+ to use/click.

There are no new pets yet for Anguish/T6/Epic6.0 yet so I'll make those when I make the new spells.

Will probably give end game epics some new graphics as well that requires Underfoot to view, maybe as an alternate turn in which would require me to copy/paste all the Epics into new ids and make some more Epic Vendor Code. Might need to wait until after my vacation for the new graphics.

Hey man. I know you still busy and all just wanted to check in to see when you might get to some of the spells / epics. My little bst is waiting to spawn his next big scary pet =)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 09:49:25 pm »

Just need some time on the weekend.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent