Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 03:37:39 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T3 spells?  (Read 4907 times)
Demin
« on: October 20, 2010, 08:37:16 pm »

So, the Cleric T3 spell is good.  It's basically a 10k group HP buff.  Nice.

Pally T3 is also good.  It's like stonewall, but takes a lot of mana every tick.

Can someone tell me what the T3 warrior pet is even supposed to do?  He got killed on LDON4 by a single AOE from The Metal Melter, for pete's sake.

Also, the Monk T3 orb makes you kick 6 times in a row.  It would be nice, except the kicks do about 90 damage each.  In other words, worthless.

I know there are a lot of projects in the works, but I think some of these T3 doodads need a look at some point. 

But seriously...what is the T3 warrior guy supposed to do?  He never lives long enough for me to even figure it out.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 08:46:28 pm »

Can you hail the pet for buffs?
Demin
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 08:57:58 pm »

Can you hail the pet for buffs?

Nope.  That would most certainly be worth it if I could.
Vanayr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 03:28:10 am »

I know this thread is a bit old, but still the same issue, and to make it worse, you have to equip these things in a pri hand to use them.

any chance we can use these from inventory at least?
Koda

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 10:18:35 am »

I know this thread is a bit old, but still the same issue, and to make it worse, you have to equip these things in a pri hand to use them.

any chance we can use these from inventory at least?

Or secondary, or charm.

But I agree, many of these spells are useless or broken. They really need a revamp.

Paladin stonewall is perfectly fine where it is now. The mana drain is avoidable by spamming Shrimp's Manastone if you are CG flagged, or by having a UC.
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 01:40:42 am »

ah we're not at the 10k spell limit for titaniumblows clients. Just delete these non-working T3/T4 spells plus about 50 1-50 spells and good to go. Every charm/mez before lvl 65 is a prime candidate imo.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Vanayr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 06:27:57 pm »

If it was 6 flying kicks on the monk disc and clickable from inventory with a 0 casting time and some sort of refresh timer, that would be great, but .8 sec casting with a 6 sec cooldown and you have to swap out an inventory item?  No good  Sad
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)