Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 05:45:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anyone want to take care of my account?  (Read 3971 times)
Kushie

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2011, 05:57:41 pm »

Hey Guys,

First off Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I've been super busy with work, and family obligations this month. I apologize to my guild Forbidden Prophecy for only being able to play a few times in the last week or two.

I haven't even had that much time for SWTOR. I'm only level 29 (/boggle, i saw a guy level 29 on the second day of pre access).  It's a good game, just video games are having a hard time competing for my attention right now. I also just got engaged and bought my girl a big rock(ICE ICE BABY), so it's an exciting time for me.

That being said, i'm going to take a extended break from EZ. This will be my third break from EZ? I feel that T5 and 5.0's are still unfinished in terms of clickies and procs, and I just don't have any motivation to kill my last few bosses. I know t6 is on the horizon, but wheres the pally, SK and other class 5.0 updates? I can already tank every mob in the game currently with 340k+ hp. I just don't see my character improving very much until new content is released, or existing content is updated. And even then, I think I want to wait a few months on the new content so all the kinks are worked out.

So do any of my friends or guildies want to take care of Popcorn and my mediocre cleric while i'm gone? I'd like to keep all my gear, and just have someone play them occasionally while i'm gone.  I figure someone would enjoy my old toons.

I also have a t4 mage, 3.0 bard for PL and random other characters.

I'd really prefer not to sell my Paladin/Cleric because I feel that I will be drawn back sooner or later. But if the offer is right, I guess I can't say no.

TLDR: Im taking a break and offering my toons to a friend or guildie. PM me.

Bitch please.
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 11:10:20 pm »

Thank you for all the replies everyone. Unfortunately I will be giving the accounts control to a guildie and a friend who sent me a message. I apologize to everyone who PM'd me who I have never met or barely know.

Happy New Year!  Shocked

Bitch please.
oldepharte

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 08:10:58 am »

but... but... but....

WE NEEDS OUR POPCORNSESS!!!!!!!!!!

Skeezy Ratty Troll
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 02:43:51 pm »

There are plenty of other enjoyable snacks on the market my friend.

Bitch please.
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 06:14:02 pm »

Any guildies or friends want to take care of my mage and bard? Mage is t4 geared, bard is 3.0 PL'r.

PM me. I've gotten a lot of interest from people i've never met or barely know.

Bitch please.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 8678