Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 07, 2024, 01:13:45 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New Bags  (Read 4119 times)
Solbash

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2012, 05:22:50 pm »

I don't think anyone has ever brought it up, but i myself often run into lack of bag space. One google search later i found this link...

http://eq.magelo.com/bags.jspa

I know some of them are gonna be unavailable, but since the last update you did, there may be some bigger bags available for us to use. The ID's to them are on the in the URL once you click on them and on the right side of the page. It's not a i want this now thing, maybe something simple that you could do on your upcoming vactation if you get bored  Wink

Open to discussion!
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 05:36:12 pm »

32 slot bags.. yes please!

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 05:39:19 pm »

Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 06:15:18 pm »

Should ask about this of the eqemu dev team.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Trevius
EQEmu Developer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 03:13:57 am »

10 slots is still the max for EQEmu.  The clients won't be able to handle more than that until we upgrade to the next client from where we are now.  The hopes are to upgrade to the VoA client at some point, but Steam has yet to put VoA on their site for purchase and the Steam download is actually still giving the UF client only.

Even once VoA (or a later client) is available for EQEmu, it will take us a while to make it compatible to the level where our currently supported clients are.  And, adding support for larger size bags is a fairly big part of getting the newer clients functional, so it may take a while.   It will probably require a new way of handling bag slots in inventory, bank and shared bank.

If you are still on Titanium, you can always upgrade to SoF, SoD, or UF to gain an additional 8 bank slots that help a lot with space issues.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6137
  • Latest: Draylan
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65062
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 110