Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 04:40:13 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: UF Shadowknight 3.0 Graphic Issues  (Read 5712 times)
sboyerfour

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2012, 01:20:27 pm »

I've exhausted my abilities with a search function and I was unable to come up with anything. Recently I switched to UF client and after logging in everything was visible aside from the Shadowknight epic 3.0 and 3.5. In-game, I was told there was a fix out there but I was unable to find it. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks Smiley
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 05:48:57 pm »

I have this problem too on the Underfoot client and they said there are fixes, yet not one person has been able to tell me how to fix it .. heh guess its how it goes , it "exists" but none know of it.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 09:33:57 pm »

I'm not sure which expansion that model comes from, but you probably aren't loading the model file for it.

Looking at my GlobalLoad file it seems to be missing the hotequip.eqg file.  You might try adding that and see if it works.
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 10:50:34 pm »

I'm not sure which expansion that model comes from, but you probably aren't loading the model file for it.

Looking at my GlobalLoad file it seems to be missing the hotequip.eqg file.  You might try adding that and see if it works.

May I get more collaboration on that? is the hotequip.eqg file from the HoT client that is out there? Cus I have that installed it just isnt the best client to use imo. and If so where would I be placing this file
sboyerfour

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 09:19:59 am »

After some tinkering yesterday I had gotten all of my issues to go away by

Copying all files from the Titanium Everquest folder that you should have backed up before upgrading.
Copy them into new UF folder.
When given the option to copy over existing files, select "do this for next X amount of conflicts" and then select "dont copy / no"
Huh
Profit.
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 03:53:09 pm »

After some tinkering yesterday I had gotten all of my issues to go away by

Copying all files from the Titanium Everquest folder that you should have backed up before upgrading.
Copy them into new UF folder.
When given the option to copy over existing files, select "do this for next X amount of conflicts" and then select "dont copy / no"
Huh
Profit.

The Titanium client refuses to download on my computer via the discs, always got an error.
Duladian

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 05:39:06 pm »

The Titanium client refuses to download on my computer via the discs, always got an error.

I have the same issue. I have 2 towers and a laptop none of which would install after second disc getting an error. I actually own the discs they are not rips. I had to use a friends computer to install it then copy paste over. All computers are windows 7 64bit. With different processors, hard drive, MB and optical drives. So no idea why it failed.
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 06:52:54 pm »

I have the same issue. I have 2 towers and a laptop none of which would install after second disc getting an error. I actually own the discs they are not rips. I had to use a friends computer to install it then copy paste over. All computers are windows 7 64bit. With different processors, hard drive, MB and optical drives. So no idea why it failed.

I haven't really tried a friends computer, my discs are all legit as well and Ive tried on multiple computers in my house , I think a total of 4 and they all stop around that point too for some reason.
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 08:39:25 pm »

I had the same problem.. Win7 PC.  It would not install Titanium and always stopped on disc 2.  This was when attempting to install to the default directory.  What worked was changing install location to C:\Titan.  For some reason these discs do not like /programfilex86.  /shrug
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 09:54:10 pm »

eww, never install anything to the x86 file.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 12:59:10 pm by Xiggie » Logged

Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 11:17:19 am »

So with the install from Titanium when I get around to it, what exactly am I copying from that folder into my UF folder to ensure I get the 3.0/3.5 graphic?
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 02:32:34 pm »

http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=UFMissingFilesList

Always make sure you have a backup before you make major changes.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)