Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 09:49:36 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Augs and What next?  (Read 6446 times)
PORTIS

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2010, 08:37:01 am »

Wonder if anyone can hint at what next.

I am 70 SK max AA working on Charm both guardian and Oracle(dont wanna do RoA just yet). Ranger and Cleric alt I am gearing, Ranger 2x2.5 decent gear and Cleric doing 1.5 and gear improving. So i gots some work to do there.

SK is 3.0 and a lot of Qvic loots. I got PoD access of course, what now? Concentrate on Ranger and Cleric and farm PoD? I had a go tanking one dragon and I seem to be able to hold my own, with heals and some more DPS i should be fine.

Do the dragons drop Tier loot/molds? or do I need to be somewhere else? Where do I get Augs and such and where do I get decent slot 4 augs?

This end of the game seems very different from live so not really sure whats the gameplan after Qvic! Maybe one of the highend players could do a guide for stuff after Qvic, the guides seem preety covered to that point. After Qvic I myself am drawing a blank as to where to go, the molds and rewards and Augs to improve what you can do after.

Thanks in advance for any comments.
Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 10:22:42 am »

Well if you are boxing the Cleric and Ranger then I would say keep working on those two.  If you get the Ranger his 3.0 bow your group will have some nice dps and you will have a good shot at boxing qvic depending on how many hps your sk has.  I play an sk main and suggest that you keep working on that oracle charm because the lifetaps are just amazing, your clr will be more of an insurance policy once you have your oracle charm at lvl 21+.  In retrospect I wish I would have maxed my oracle charm before even working on guardian.

You mentioned your SK has qvic loot so I am guessing you have qvic armor.  If you don't have your qvic armor finished you might as well focus on that (again with your boxes in tow) so that you can get tacvi and actually be eligible for getting the coveted T1 plate.  I would not worry so much about the augs as they will come when you are farming T1/T2 for everything else.

Try to have full tacvi before being worried about T1 since you need it to make the armor anyway.  Finally, try not to get discouraged when you are working on your T1 armor because you are likely going to get passed up if a warrior needs the mold (unless that warrior's name is Tosser).  The flip side is you won't have nearly as much competition when it comes to the T2 drops.

To answer your question about T1 dragons, the trash will not drop armor molds, they will either drop nothing or spawn a chest, ornate chest, or mini-boss which I am guessing will tear you down rather quickly.  The ornate chest or mini-boss will drop a crystal you use to pop a boss at the respective tiki.  Armor will only drop from the bosses you spawn at the tikis.

Hope this helps.

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 10:54:34 am »

This does help, thank you  Grin What is the process to get Tacvi access, my SK has the 3.0 and 2.5 (for the clicky)I thought this allowed me to zone in but when I hail and press the Tacvi option it does not zone. I am obviously missing something to enter. What else do I need to gain this?
sebekl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 03:42:11 pm »

get and turn in all coins from each of the 15 boss's in qvic to the black guy in nexus will get you flagged for tacvi/pod
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 04:33:31 pm »

For Augs, since there are no real SK augs you can do 1 of two things. After gearing up in Tacvi, get some Mossy Tundra aug 5's or get the PoFear lifetap augs. Obviously your weapon already procs a life tap and adding 2 more 75hp lifetap (pre oracle charm/ double healing spell) wouldn't make a huge difference.
Might be a good pre PoD aug set.

Also with the PoD gear, while farming for T1 normally SK stuff rots (sad but true story) so watch for shouts, you'll likely be able to get a good deal of it that way.

Yes, Tosser is a good war.... Thanks for not mentioning me too Narc, i see how it is. Dick  Tongue

Narcissus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 08:24:40 pm »

Well in all fairness back when I was working on T1 gear you were still playing a pally.   Grin

Putting clients first by putting employees first. Immediately after prioritizing fiscal responsibility and leveraging profitability toward exceeding by empowering our employees to put clients (and themselves) first, in a diverse and respectful environment of only those that come first, first.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 09:56:24 pm »

i s'pose.... i'll let it slide, this time
*crazy eyes*

kidding of course..

*stare*

Zephr

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 11:27:44 pm »

This does help, thank you  Grin What is the process to get Tacvi access, my SK has the 3.0 and 2.5 (for the clicky)I thought this allowed me to zone in but when I hail and press the Tacvi option it does not zone. I am obviously missing something to enter. What else do I need to gain this?
If you hail the qvic guy and click tacvi, it doesn't work for me either. Try hailing the Custom Zones person and clicking tacvi, that's what I have to do.
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 12:48:12 am »

Hah I remember that paladin. I do have to say wtf about paladin/sk rots tho.
Alt paladin has t2 legs + another t2 leg mold + sk leg mold. In fact most my characters have paladin/sk leg molds and I never did get one on warrior.
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 03:01:49 am »

Yeah found Tacvi last night, on custom zone guy, ty for that. Managed also to get Tacvi BP,Gloves,Bracer,Legs hehe from a guildy, thanks Loktar:) and thanks all for comments.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 06:44:49 pm »

Hah I remember that paladin. I do have to say wtf about paladin/sk rots tho.
Alt paladin has t2 legs + another t2 leg mold + sk leg mold. In fact most my characters have paladin/sk leg molds and I never did get one on warrior.

would be nice to turn in 2 T2 molds/ patterns and get 1 random one returned.
I.E... 1 SK leg and 1 paladin leg = random other legs

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 97
  • Online Ever: 8678