Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 02:45:33 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Simple method to auto destroy something when looting.  (Read 6341 times)
Gyan1010

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2012, 03:41:19 pm »

I was getting tired of constantly destroying Stone of Descent in ldon while charm farming. So figured i would check the mq2 documentation since most everyone here uses that, and see what i could come up with. Thought I would share what i found.

My normal ldon charm farm macro will look familiar to many people.
/tar corpse
/lootall

After some testing I came up with this.
/if (${FindItemCount[=Stone of Descent]}) /itemnotify ${FindItem[=Stone of Descent].InvSlot} leftmouseup
/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Stone of Descent]}) /destroy
/tar corpse
/lootall

I put the stone destroy 1st because if not, then sometimes the lag of looting more than 1 item makes the macro miss it, and adding any form of /pause would make normal looting to slow. Using this method however you can successfully spam the loot button and not worry about getting slowed down by lore items except for pages and other boss loot.

Edit: doesn't work if the stone goes inside a bag unless the bag is opened already, working on a fix for this.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:55:11 pm by Gyan1010 » Logged
Gyan1010

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 08:01:55 pm »

Well I did find you can toggle the bag with one in it open with
/itemnotify ${FindItem[=Stone of Descent].InvSlot.Pack.Name} rightmouseup
at which point the previous method will work but if already open it will just close it and not work.

I prefer to just keep a main slot open and use the 1st method. Although there is an improvement that actually works quicker even.

I found you can put commands on the same line and execute them quickly with the /multiline command. the syntax is /multiline delimiter commands. The improved version is...
/multiline ; /if (${FindItemCount[=Stone of Descent]}) /itemnotify ${FindItem[=Stone of Descent].InvSlot} leftmouseup ; /if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Stone of Descent]}) /destroy

/multiline works for many things but for somethings like a mass group /invite chain it simply doesn't for some reason. It says they are invited but they dont see it. It's still helpful though on saving lines in a macro since most things work fine.
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 05:15:05 am »

Hi guys,

Right now, I'm also getting my charms in Ldon 4.  I had some questions about this macro.

I used to use the old macro (2 lines) and will surerly try yours. 
But is it correct that you have to press every time to loot a mob OR can you set to macro that you can loot ALL killed mobs in one click ?

Secondly, looting gems goes automatically, but coines and card has to be confirmed by clicking.  Can this be overruled an goes automatically as well ?

Alrazor
Kreemo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 05:23:49 am »

Alrazor,

You can loot no drop items such as cards and coins automatically with

/lootnodrop never

Kreemo - monk
Krusha - warrior
Grimshaw - pally
Vern - cleric
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 09:07:43 am »

Hi Kreemo,

Thanks.  I will try this out  Wink

Kind regards,
Alrazor
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 09:33:04 am »

/multiline works for many things but for somethings like a mass group /invite chain it simply doesn't for some reason. It says they are invited but they dont see it. It's still helpful though on saving lines in a macro since most things work fine.

All other things aside, don't you think it's a bit irresponsible to post code you clearly have no idea the stability of that involves instantaneously grabbing an item from inventory and destroying it?

Just saying, what seems to work (shakily..) to you, does not always work the same on other clients, latencies, mq2 builds, etc.

Blarr!
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 12:57:46 pm »

put a somewhat large delay in there before they are to accept the invite- all emu servers have an extra latency- i'm sure everyone's noticed it so prolly add atleast 500ms to whatever ping you show and go from there- and that's a minimum addition I'd say.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)