Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 03:08:33 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Abyss Map boundaries disappearing....  (Read 4504 times)
Mixlor

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2012, 02:15:46 pm »

Question for anyone out there that might have had a similar problem. Currently my Abyss map is losing or has lost a lot of the walls/boundaries. I received this map that shows all the trigger spawns for killing the 100 bosses. It worked perfectly showing the entire zone with walls, caves, etc perfectly. I didn't understand the guide sheet that was sent with it from a friend so when a PH spawned after killing a trigger I was creating a label wherever the PH spawned on the map. I then tried to save the map and I thought it saved since I received no errors. The next time I logged in.. all the labels I had created for the PHs that I saw spawn were not there (guess it didn't save). Now, I have walls, rooms, caves, and tunnels missing on the map. I went back to the email and copied the map file that I had received for the trigger spawns and overwrote the current one. Still does not fix it.....

Is MQ2 taking over the whole map thing so I need to look/delete something in there or should I just get the map from mapfiend.com and then copy over the trigger file again? Maybe that trigger file is not the map but just coordinates the map uses to put labels up for Triggers. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mixlor
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 03:20:31 pm »

I have occasionally had the walls disappear on my maps. It is really irritating. All I do is log out of all clients and put the maps back in and I have my walls back. Not sure why that didn't work for you.

Premador

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 08:08:29 pm »

yup noticed the walls in a bunch of my maps have dissappeared recently including the abyss. not sure why
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 09:49:47 pm »

The maps seem to overwrite info wwhen you are on. Dont know why. Put allmaps into map folder...select all....right click. Set them to read only on properties tab then apply.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 255