Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 06:27:13 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T3/4 Fear  (Read 7244 times)
napoleonn

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2012, 02:05:12 pm »

Ok, so i was doing some MCP kills and a few H1N1 kills which i haven't done much of latly cause i don't really need anything there. A guildie just wanted me to come in and rapeface the zone for a while so he could finish his 4.0s. O.k i understand the root and ae's and all that, but the fear is seriously annoying. I see how it would make it alittle harder which it kinda does for lowbies, but i personally think its a horrible zone to have fear turned on in. I mean outta 10 mcp kills i was stuck underground 4 times. 2 times from H1N1, it doesnt kill me, my monk can tank it but its more annoying then anything. I think it should be something tooken out due to the terrain of the zone, not cause it's "to hard" just really freaking annoying. Anyone else agree?
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 02:44:28 pm »

i get feared under the world in hoh all the time in addition to experiencing those same issues in air
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 02:49:07 pm »

Use a paladin to tank those bosses! Fearless FTW  Tongue

But ya the fear does blow

Takishi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 02:57:47 pm »

Agree on both parts :-)
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 03:16:21 pm »

Man i use fearless but when killing more then 1 fearing boss in a row, well i can down 2 before fearless gos it still doesnt help in the long run. Like i said i really don't care its not something i gotta do all the time. Just when i do it, it really sucks being stuck under the world. Maybe we could enable CoTH to get toons unstuck? whats u guys think about that
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 03:33:34 pm »

Using my warrior has my main tank and him having all the hotkeys for my team its REALLY annoying for him be stuck underground, yes I have pallys and other tanks but it gets annoying for sure
Stormcougar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 03:35:04 pm »

The fear ONLY affects warriors tanking too...the effect is annoying but manageable IF it wasn't glitched.  My warrior got stuck under world 5x in one fight, but unlike Nap my DPS takes longer to kill it...more chances to glitch me.

This means my DPS and Healers has to tank it for longer then the Fear duration while warrior uses ring to port to entrance...and basically making MCP really hard in a guild instance, since it requires 2 zones to get back into fight and regain agro back on the tank.
Takishi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 03:46:36 pm »

Last night MCP kept fearing my second pally who wasn't tanking. Healing was dicey with just my one pally tanking/healing.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 06:15:11 am »

Last night MCP kept fearing my second pally who wasn't tanking. Healing was dicey with just my one pally tanking/healing.

If your pally was getting feared, you're doing it wrong... Knights have an AA that makes them immune to fear full time...

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 06:17:43 am »

+1

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Takishi

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 06:20:48 am »

If your pally was getting feared, you're doing it wrong... Knights have an AA that makes them immune to fear full time...

He has the AA too, which is the strange part
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2012, 06:11:19 pm »

I drink too much beer.

Poop
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 09:21:29 pm »

I drink too much beer.