Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 05:51:51 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Simple Warrior Idea  (Read 10167 times)
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 01:38:57 pm »

Ok I know this may sound like a dumb question, but how do you know when the stonewall is working? Ive clicked my epic 2hd and I don't have a spell or anything in my buffs window. I just assumed it to be working, but can you actually see where the effects are?
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 01:45:24 pm »

5.0 and down its a disc in your discipline window. 6.0 shows up in the song window
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2013, 02:00:10 pm »

I use mq2bandolier on my warrior and other toons to buff with my weapon clicks and the powersource buffs. It's pretty simple once you grasp the concept of it, and over a year of using it, i have never lost a weapon from it, since it isn't using the games bandolier to exchange the items.

I told Hunter about this 3 or 4 months ago, and he told me to make a post about it, but i never got around to it with all the RL stuff i had going on. Here is the wiki describing how to use the commands.

http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2Bandolier

You need:

MQ2Bandolier and MQ2Exchange

I can simplify it for you. Say you want to equip your warriors 6.0 and get the stonewall off if it. It can be done with one hotkey click. First you need to create the equipment set. Log into the character you want it on and manually equip your epic. Then type in the following...

Code:
/createset stonewall 13

Pretty simple eh?

Your main hand slot is 13
Offhand is 14
Powersource is 21 iirc
I could dig up my list if anyone needs it, just let me know.

Now just make a hotkey with the following...

Code:
/equipset stonewall
/cast item "kreljnok's sword of defense epic 6.0"

You can create any equipment variations you want, i have 6 different ones to equip my freewaypoint, fastest travel, free rez, cure, shrink and coh.

If you have any questions just feel free to ask.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 02:02:54 pm »

Mmobugs told me that the mq2bandolier does use the in game bandolier to function. As has mqemulator.net.

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 02:20:11 pm »

Mmobugs told me that the mq2bandolier does use the in game bandolier to function. As has mqemulator.net.

Description

MQ2Bandolier allows you to save item sets to an INI file and easily exchange between different sets of items with MQ2Exchange including weapons and also any other inventory slot.

That comes straight from mmobugs wiki. Not sure who is telling you that it uses the ingame bandolier, but they are wrong.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2013, 02:37:51 pm »

I can't find the message anymore but I got it from the admins of mmobugs who got their information from the maker of the plugin himself.

Digz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2013, 05:10:31 pm »

hunter just said in game that he'll do the edit but is busy with other stuff right now
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 84
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)