Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 11:40:57 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: WTF is this Felirotato player  (Read 7899 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2012, 09:13:13 pm »

Come on what the hell are you doing in game begging since you log on till you log off..

Many players have helped you and you still are just being a dick. You and I sat there for 2hrs last night burning through many of my personal stash of T2 Crystals.. and you call me a dick.. wow

What are you intentions here on this server? I'm sure at this rate you'll just end up on ignore list, is that the challenge you set with yourself?

And now you just starting calling people names that gets you far..

Wojjelok helped you and a few others too... dude what is your deal?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 09:29:31 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Fanon_Emarr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 09:19:30 pm »

Help me out here, people, who was this guy before? A few months ago, with the same routine. It was him and his "friend" and they were constantly begging for guild invites, help w/ kills, etc. I think they were either banned or run off the server.

It's on the tip of my tongue... I wonder if I have chat logs on...

Faynon (Pal) / Necrofanster (Really?) / Nonaf (SK) / Fanfabulous (Bard) / Fandurable (War) / Fanfireworks (Mage)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 09:23:31 pm »

Notice how is name closely resembles Fellatio? Just sayin.

Fanon_Emarr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 12:24:30 pm »

So I didn't have logging enabled in any of my clients, which means I don't have the previous guy's name. Somebody has to remember him. I swear it's the exact same M.O., and "both" of them have even complained that I won't let them join my guild (my box army) because it's "not fair."

Dafuq?

Faynon (Pal) / Necrofanster (Really?) / Nonaf (SK) / Fanfabulous (Bard) / Fandurable (War) / Fanfireworks (Mage)
xelurasu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 12:46:38 pm »

I helped out Felirotato by using at least 60 T2 crystals. He has his T1 pattern thanks to me but he never did say thanks. I must mention that he was seriously confused about the rot bot and didn't even get it after my explanations or reading what the rot bot says when hailed.

He was really whining bad about people not helping him, which was a lie, and I started to feel bad about the human race. Anyways I didn't get any screens of his epic whine but it was really a sad endeavor on his part.

Wojjelok
1flytrapp
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 01:29:54 pm »

Sounds like a rerun of Ethanjop to me
Fanon_Emarr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 01:34:22 pm »

Sounds like a rerun of Ethanjop to me

YES.

Thank you!

Mattnaik

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 01:43:13 pm »

Slightly offtopic but I had someone repeatedly call me a moron the other day because i KSed his wisp in jaggedpine? I'm not sure how you KS something that you 1 shot. You sneeze at a wisp and its dead. Maybe cause he saw it before i did? Maybe I'll make sure no one is within 30 feet of the wisp before attacking?

Instead of getting into it I just spun up a solo instance and left him alone.

Hulkmad
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 02:54:22 pm »

Slightly offtopic but I had someone repeatedly call me a moron the other day because i KSed his wisp in jaggedpine? I'm not sure how you KS something that you 1 shot. You sneeze at a wisp and its dead. Maybe cause he saw it before i did? Maybe I'll make sure no one is within 30 feet of the wisp before attacking?

Instead of getting into it I just spun up a solo instance and left him alone.

Easy fix for anyone QQ'in about ks'in wisps, USE A INSTANCE
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 06:27:04 pm »

Felirotato/Ethanjop is my favorite troll since Ineedaguild. Entertaining enough that he hasn't made it to ignore.....yet.

I am pretty sure Loyejem is also this person as they've been begging for 2.0 help for so long (easily weeks) it's impossible noone has done it for them. They may even be deleting it after someone kills MoW just to continue trolling.

Denzig <STONE>
Metuka

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 06:34:02 pm »

This is the guy that I asked in OOC for an officer of the guild Shadow to file a complaint as he was tagged as in that guild. During double loot weekend, he KSed a boss in LDoN while I was standing in the room on the spawn and I attacked once it spawned.  He sent in his pet and unfortunately outdamaged my poor monk.  Thankfully he left as soon as I asked in OOC for an officer.  That ogre is on my naughty list!
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 07:28:27 pm »

its ok he keeps trying to get his "friends" into guilds b/c apparently his "friends" cant talk to anyone in a guild untill after he does
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 08:37:24 pm »

Seems as if Rockguitar and Airguitar are 2 of his "friends".

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 08:45:34 pm »

Seems as if Rockguitar and Airguitar are 2 of his "friends".

Airdrums was "unfriended" after not being able to keep tempo.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 08:49:17 pm »

This is the guy that I asked in OOC for an officer of the guild Shadow to file a complaint as he was tagged as in that guild.
If i remember right then the guild leader of Shadow is Ethanjob. I could be wrong sorry if i am but just pointing that out I.E Your Trolling Has Increased by 2  Shocked
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)