Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 04:22:31 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Desyncing and Rezzing  (Read 4925 times)
napoleonn

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2012, 12:17:11 am »

So i've been on the server quite a while now and it seems as of latly all i do is desync and rez. Its like double loots every day now. I haven't done anything productive in about a week that hasn't taken me many hours as opposed to a hour or two. I understand theres alot of vacations from christmas and new years but it's to the point i can't even play anymore. I know im not the only one that has this problum i'm just here to voice it cause i have nothing else better to do.
Yes ive tried running less accounts and still get major lag. Its more annoying knowing that its not the amount of accounts i run its just lag in general. I'm not sure if its cause of all the new content or the amount of people that are online constatly now but i really hope someone could help me if im doing something wrong or something i can do? Its almost to the point i dont wanta play anymore and before i just quit i'd like to wave my options cause i have ALOT of fun here but like i said as of latly theres no fun at all besides Desyncing and Rezzing!
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 03:46:12 am »

I've noticed lot of lag came after adding trivia bot.

I'm going to disable it for a bit after reboot and see if that makes any difference since it uses DBI every few seconds.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 03:50:46 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 09:09:41 am »

Started @ 308 logged in this morning.

Honestly do you think it's all the Data you are collecting?

I don't know it is super un-fun atm with low numbers and the inability to play. Content is awesome don't take it the wrong way
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 09:17:17 am by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
jamey0181

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 09:12:14 am »

not sure but it's worse now than it has ever been with even lower population's than it was previously almost to the point of just giving up for a month or 2 myself only time's that i am able to play is if i am on at 4am-8am eastern to not get the lag monster
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 09:56:24 am »

Well thanks for your thoughts, ill try again tonight after work and see if theres any less lag. Sorry again if it seems like im saying your server isnt fun hutner, its very fun. I just can't play there anymore due to the lag. Hopefully it clears up alittle with no trivia bot.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 10:02:40 am »

Started @ 308 logged in this morning.

Well thanks for your thoughts, ill try again tonight after work and see if theres any less lag. Sorry again if it seems like im saying your server isnt fun hutner, its very fun. I just can't play there anymore due to the lag. Hopefully it clears up alittle with no trivia bot.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110