Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:40:21 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T3 variety of drops in hohonora  (Read 4247 times)
Kaldar

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2010, 11:12:06 pm »

Hunter, I wonder if you would consider altering the way stones drop in hohonora? Mobs that are easier (heaven, hate, skies mobs) drop the same as horrid hard ones (avatars of hell are one) and moderate ones with really annoying AE (Earth, Storms).

IMO the hard ones like Avatars of hell should be dropping at least double the easier ones, and moderate ones someplace in between.

This way, there would be a reason to venture out into the zone a bit, and work on the tactics needed to kill those mobs.

(Any overall increase in stone drops would also be extremely well recieved hehe.)

Thanks for listening
Allizia

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 05:16:56 am »

I agree with this =/ I roamed for quite a few hours:

Killed abyss / heavens / earth / Valor (last 2 are slightly annoying but not hard)

Wiped to storms the first time, I won't spoil it for others but the effect is annoying enough that no one will bother going to the south south of the map unless there is some incentive.

Wiped to Avatars of hell

Haven't tried Avatars of hate, but I heard they are easy.

Overall exploring was a complete waste of time, especially if you try to go south. Now that I did my rite of passage through HoH I will just kill specific mobs =/
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 331