Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 05:10:04 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Update 02-16-13  (Read 12175 times)
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 09:55:57 am »

235 avatars in a clean instance should generate 7 charm drops per run.  I clear the zone in just about an hour.  For the past 5 days I have been pushing 3 new toons through and have never seen 7 drops per run...  I see 3 - 5.

That having been said.. in a one hour run you can get 2 shadows and he can drop 0 - 4 charms so that may suggest his loot table in part of the RNG for Charm drops.  If that is the case then the drop rate is probably correct.

Either way the results are OK if you're T6/7 geared, but not so much for the T3/4 guys running through there for their first UC.  My only suggestion to speed this along would be to make Shadow a bonus plan and ensure the 3% drop rate applies to avatars only.

Dokk
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 10:04:13 am »

I was under the impression that Hunter did not want Shadow involved with charms. He pretty much nuked his charm drop rate months ago
jstraw101
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 11:25:57 am »

I may be in the minority here, but what is the purpose of the T3/T4 aug drops in T5?   I understand that T5 armor has more slots, and HP and Mana Regen are required.   However, there seems to be no purpose to moss stone, sharpening stone and radiant citrine.    I spent yesterday in T5 and saw nothing but those augs (not 1 abyss essence), even from bosses.  

Please remove those augs from T5.    Also, please remove Moss Stone, Sharpening Stone and Radiant Citrine from the game.     kk tks.

Peign
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2013, 12:16:04 pm »

I may be in the minority here, but what is the purpose of the T3/T4 aug drops in T5?   I understand that T5 armor has more slots, and HP and Mana Regen are required.   However, there seems to be no purpose to moss stone, sharpening stone and radiant citrine.    I spent yesterday in T5 and saw nothing but those augs (not 1 abyss essence), even from bosses.  

Please remove those augs from T5.    Also, please remove Moss Stone, Sharpening Stone and Radiant Citrine from the game.     kk tks.

Peign

when you're getting MORE v2 charms (at the old 1-2% droprate mind you...) then hp augs then id say something needed to be done. i for one am super glad to see the hp augs in T5 so that im not forced to clear hoh on my t6 crew for weeks/months to get the necessary augs for other toons, especially when farming v2s isnt on my agenda.

and rng is rng...just because you got nothing but the shitty augs doesnt mean that there shouldn't be any augs there at all, but i do agree with at least removing the...less then usefull augs Smiley
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 12:21:22 pm by Digz » Logged
Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2013, 02:21:23 pm »

I made this suggestion months ago, replace that silly emerald with a HP rank 5. No one uses any of those other augs so ditch them, even in HoH
jstraw101
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2013, 04:41:24 pm »

and rng is rng...just because you got nothing but the shitty augs doesnt mean that there shouldn't be any augs there at all, but i do agree with at least removing the...less then usefull augs Smiley

Same applies to HoH.    I've gotten plenty of HP augs in HoH.    Seeing them in T5 is disappointing.  
jstraw101
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2013, 04:45:14 pm »

I made this suggestion months ago, replace that silly emerald with a HP rank 5. No one uses any of those other augs so ditch them, even in HoH

+1
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2013, 06:12:06 pm »

You know what tho, if you farm podragon for pieces for parts to make augs you could do it in a few hours since everything drops parts. Just gather 30 of each part and make 15 of the aug you need.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2013, 08:54:20 pm »

Augments from T3/T4 will now start dropping in Abyss after reboot.

Honestly was thinking about this how "neat" it could have been.. ... .. until every other mob dropped an aug  Sad

People just need to head back to HoH and farm this.

+1 for removal of this littering up corpses in T5.
 Sad

Or just limit it to HP and Mana augs only..but even this .. go back to HoH..
Or lower the % it's dropping augs like crazy

sorry for nec-posting
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 09:23:07 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 02:17:42 am »

Personally i do not mind corpses having augs i do not need on them. I have learned the art of /hidecorse looted, It is a special art that only the brave know, We hit that button first thing as soon as we log on, as we know we will kill many yet need few. In T5 the mobs are hard and the loot is harder, This is agravating BUT i do not ming checking the corpses.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)