Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 12:34:55 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Mob Summoning  (Read 11834 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 10:11:28 pm »

Did you read the thread? If you had you would have seen that it is not a UW exclusive problem. Are you aware that I am the one that made the topic? Are you aware that the topic has been resolved? You tried to suggest a nerf for an item that takes loads of resources to obtain for no apparent reason at all beyond your liking the summoning. You were trolling and now you're trying to deny that trolling. You also tried to call out Fugitive about his not recreating the wheel comment. The phrase 'don't recreate the wheel' means if it is not broke, don't fix it. If you are being summoned into the wall, into the floor and from mob to mob then something is broken. If the wheel is flat, change it. So your quoting his wheel post was in fact off topic and trolling. So you got called out for that. The pwned part is where you got called out by your own words.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2013, 10:54:58 pm »

Just because it wasn't on the forums before that doesn't mean the problem did not exist. It did exist, just not as much. You are seriously saying that you merely provided an alternate solution by suggesting the UW be nerfed? If you are that dumb that you honestly believe that is a legitimate suggestion then no matter what I ever explain to you it will be lost to you. If you are not that dumb then you are just trolling for attention. Either way you can't fix stupid so I am done here.

Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2013, 09:37:26 am »

I don't have a UW on my War and I get ping ponged in T5 with only a 6.0, so it has nothing to do with the UW.  It's simply the proximity of the mobs + AE damage that exceeds the threshold for summoning to begin. 

Just because I didn't post about it and chose to deal with it doesn't mean it didn't exist, or that the problem didn't need fixing.  Great fix here.  Thanks Hunter.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2013, 12:23:05 pm »

bobo says he's not a troll, but more than 50% (7 out of 12) of his posts are either bashing someone, or defending himself when people call him out on it...

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Sarthin
Administrator
Legend

Common sense is not so common

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2013, 01:00:02 pm »

Thank you Hunter:-)

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats