Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 12, 2024, 05:27:09 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MQ2 section on the ezforums  (Read 4394 times)
Skitzy

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2013, 10:43:39 am »

I did a brief search for this to see if it were posted in the past, but I hadn't found anything.  I apologize if this has been brought up before.

I've seen quite a few general questions being asked in OOC lately about MQ2, and how to do specific things with MQ2.  I know there's a good bit of external sources for MQ2 information, but sometimes it can still be tough to find exactly what you're looking for, or if you do find it, it can still sometimes be tough to fully understand how it works.

Would anyone find use in having an MQ2 section on our boards?  I know there are few bits that I could post that others might find useful, but even more so I would be more than happy to help answer some of the mq2 questions that some people have

-Skittzy

- Skittzy
red2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 12:45:57 pm »

i think this is what you are looking for
http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=3803.msg48704#msg48704
Skitzy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 01:27:35 pm »

That is certainly the idea Smiley, but I was more-so referring to a sub-category on the forums dedicated to MQ2.  It might not make sense if there aren't many people posting MQ2 questions on the forums already. I thought I'd bring up the idea though, just in case there were some out there that wished there were a dedicated area of the forums for MQ2 questions/suggestions etc.

Anyway thanks for the link to the post, I'll go over it when I get some time today and see if there's anything that I can add that others may find beneficial.

-Skittzy

- Skittzy
red2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 02:12:45 pm »

well between the noobie guide from chunka, which includes setup and config of UF and mq2; and that post with examples, not really much else is needed, besides maybe some really advanced stuff. MQ2 for the most part "just works". 
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 04:41:07 pm »

Pretty much there are 2 answers to the question "Where on the forums can I find.....", and thats the EZGUIDE (sticky topics, compiled starter guide) or Xiggie's bookmarks.......which I added to the EZGUIDE day one.

So pretty much you can find it or links to it on the EZGUIDE.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65035
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 98
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)