Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 01:33:42 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: IG pet / SM pet  (Read 9706 times)
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 05:00:22 pm »

Listen, it happens.

I didn't get crap in last years Halloween event. I couldn't kill any of the boss's and I was unwilling to ask for help. The thing is, I knew that there was no way I was gonna miss out on the next Halloween.

So, I got my pet's this year, but I was unlucky with some rng and didn't even complete a Sceptre X. I will have the opportunity this next Halloween.

There has to be items in game that keep people coming back for more. I know it might suck, but you know what? Ill probably see you on the forums this time next year sharing a similar opinion.

Dont know man. You actually thought about it, did your thing and got what you could. I think next year you will do the same thing, make progress on your character and most of these [Censored by NSA] will still be here going "QQ I wantzitnowcauseisuck QQ"

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Maydaay

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2013, 05:11:41 pm »

i can't agree more i dident get mine the first year, cause i could not kill. wasf or the better cause by the time it came the next year i was ready for and and got for all my toons. Well worth the wait!
Tankdan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2013, 07:58:51 pm »

I didn't get an IG on my main till I was full T7, and most of my alts still don't have it.  What do you need it for so badly?  I like that it is buyable with EZ, but the asking price seems way too high, even if half off.  How many actually shelled out the 250 EZ or however many it was?  Or maybe make the SM version a reasonable price for alts.

But yeah you can live without Halloween pet, I played 1-2 years here on and off without ever owning one, mostly because I was taking a break from the game during Halloween.   I like the current model, its just too much EZ.  The wait is what makes it so worth it.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 08:01:05 pm by Tankdan » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 70
  • Online Ever: 8678