Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 06:45:58 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Temple of Veeshan - Suggestions and thoughts.  (Read 12083 times)
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2013, 01:29:08 pm »

I may be wrong on this but I believe while the UW has had a goal of not being required, the SoA is another case entirely.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2013, 02:33:59 pm »

It seems unreasonable that a normal tank toon that is almost done with the zone should be insta killed by one trash mob in that zone.  Would it be too much to ask that the DD be lowered?  Say by half?  1.3 mil HPs gone in one round while in tank mode means this normal toon cannot tank ToV trash

Hunter has lowered the amount of resists needed in this zone to 3k (3300 resists will keep you MT from getting hit by the DD)  Nothing needs to be done to gimp this zone anymore than has been done.  I like making you work to get into the zone...keeps a lot of folks from jumping content and slows down progression across the board.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Peign
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2013, 02:44:42 pm »

Hunter has lowered the amount of resists needed in this zone to 3k (3300 resists will keep you MT from getting hit by the DD)  Nothing needs to be done to gimp this zone anymore than has been done.  I like making you work to get into the zone...keeps a lot of folks from jumping content and slows down progression across the board.

+1  

If a toon does not have 3k resists then that toon cannot be categorized as a tank (main or off)
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2013, 04:50:16 pm »

I like the level of difficulty here.  I can't go to sleep on any mob since the changes to pally procs.  However, the DD might need to be toned down by about half.  I did the leg work to get my resists up and have all the toys to add to those levels, but a normal toon would not fare well against that onslaught. 

My Pally has 1700 resists and is only missing 2 pcs to be full T8.  He loots second in all cases of tank drops so has a decent chance in any other zone of tanking until my War is ressed back.  In this zone, even with board and sword, Keldar's, Avenger and Epic click... he is a deader with the first DD. 

He is only missing resist Augs in a few slots and most of those are 10s, and his ROA is 160+ so it isn't as if he didn't work to get the resists up or max out his gear.  He doesn't have a UW or SOA so I would consider him a normal toon and would have expected him to tank so so with H8's new changes.  He can't, and it's so fast no player cast heal spell will save him (without a huge bit of luck per cast).  A couple of normal hits then the DD and no more Pally.

It seems unreasonable that a normal tank toon that is almost done with the zone should be insta killed by one trash mob in that zone.  Would it be too much to ask that the DD be lowered?  Say by half?  1.3 mil HPs gone in one round while in tank mode means this normal toon cannot tank ToV trash.

Perfectly reasonable for a gimp character to die in here. sorry ezmode is over, you are all lucky hunter lowered the resists, I think they should have gone up.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2013, 05:59:45 pm »

It's really weird to see Felony posts with such little anger.  Did Felony sell his character?  Who is this new Felony!? 

=p
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2013, 09:03:42 pm »

i didnt have the resists prior to this 4k was unreasonable 3k is way more reasonable i still have another 20ish hours to get 3.3-3.5 depending on where i want to stop and other varios factors =P
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2013, 09:47:48 pm »

It's really weird to see Felony posts with such little anger.  Did Felony sell his character?  Who is this new Felony!? 

=p

I'm not responding to the stupid crowd that post, otherwise I would tell them to shove it.
No one cares to listen to what I say about resists even though I took the time to test the crap out of them so their loss. If I had it my way the resist requirement for tov would have gone up, not down. The QQ would be amazing from the failcrowd.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 245