Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:33:37 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I'm alive....ish  (Read 8370 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2014, 02:46:12 pm »

Hi guys~ I dont have long, on the way out again.....home for a few minutes. Death in the family, tons of stuff going on. Out of country, mostly. Will pop in asap and splain more!

Miss yas

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 02:54:24 pm »

Glad to hear from you and sorry to hear about another death in the family. Take care Undecided

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 02:56:10 pm »

Good to hear from you Chunka. Lots has been happening on EZ Since you've been gone

Sounds like things have been rough :/ based on your omission of an update on your own health, hoping that means you are doing well personally Smiley

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 04:43:17 pm »

I'm glad to know you still exist! I miss you brobeans. Hope all is well, considering.

-Anuli
Ugazel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 09:47:27 pm »

Damn bro im sorry to hear about your loss, Glad to hear you are ok and kicking tho hit me up in game when you return

Ugz
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 10:30:23 pm »

sorry to hear that bro, email me when you can or whatever

be safe

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 10:12:49 am »

Mostly its legal shit getting him back to the US from Russia, then dealing with estates in 3 different countries. I am HOPING I will be back home for Halloween, but if not I will be back before Thanksgiving. Miss you guys!

Hugs and kisses,

Warren Miller
(not really)

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 10:49:21 am »

Hope to see you on soon.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2014, 10:58:10 am »

Mostly its legal shit getting him back to the US from Russia, then dealing with estates in 3 different countries.

Lonnie Snowden, is that you?

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2014, 12:20:58 pm »

I hope not, Snowden, needs to be lined up in front of a firing squad and executed. Angry

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 01:59:23 am »

So....its 2 AM for me, and I am HOME! My god, its good to be back somewhere ALMOST normal (if you can consider Kansas "normal").

Getting shit settled tomorrow, taking care of some stuff, then will log in, see whats up Cheesy

Missed you guys!

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2014, 10:03:44 am »

hey hey brother!

you missed..........ah, let me think.....

it hurts to think

good to see you again though!

ZerarWarrior

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 07:47:52 pm »

Hey there man! Glad to hear back from you. Hope all is well with you sir. Shoot me a tell in game and we'll catch up!

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2014, 08:52:07 pm »

waiting to troll cya soon

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081