Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 09:05:23 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: CG/FG Nightmare  (Read 6826 times)
jaxs1031

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2015, 09:12:24 pm »

This is me after killing endless PH's and finally the named spawns and doesn't drop what I need....

https://youtu.be/miOWJ4rKb_g
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 12:03:19 pm »

The good news is, after you finish FG/CG, there isn't much left to do on EZ.  Grin

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 01:06:30 pm »

You only have to complete the yellow portion after FG/CG...

Complete either the Caster's Guild Quest or the Fighter's Guild Quest (or both)
Attack barrels in The Hushed Banquet which will rarely give you a key
Give the keys to any chest in zone which will rarely give you a Completed Epic Book 2.5
Give the Completed Epic Book 2.5 along with your Epic Weapon 2.0 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic 2.5
Epic 3.0[edit]
NOTE: DO NOT COMPLETE THIS EPIC UNTIL YOU ARE FLAGGED FOR PLANE OF DRAGONS, as you will not be able to use your epic augment without a weapon skin purchased from Plane of Dragons.
Loot Completed Epic Book 3.0 from Ancient Sand Monster in QVic
Give the Completed Epic Book 3.0 along with your epic weapon 2.5 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic Augment 3.0
Epic 3.5[edit]
Complete the QVic token quest.
Collect all visible pieces of armor from QVic.
Hail the Level Up Wench to become flagged for Plane of Dragons
Collect all visible pieces of armor from Cazic Thule
Collect all visible pieces of armor from both tiers (T1&T2) of Plane of Dragons
Hail the Level Up Wench to become flagged for Halls of Honor and Airplane
Kill Shadow in Halls of Honor and loot the Incomplete Epic Book 3.5
Loot all 10 missing pages from NPC's in Halls of Honor
Combine the 10 pages in the Incomplete Epic Book 3.5 to create a Completed Weapon Book 3.5
Give the completed book along with your Epic 3.0 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic 3.5
Epic 4.0[edit]
Kill MCP in Airplane and loot the Completed Epic Book 4.0
Turn in the Completed Epic Book 4.0 along with your Epic 3.5 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic 4.0
Epic 4.5[edit]
Collect both sets of visible pieces of armor (T3 & T4) from Airplane
Hail the Level Up Wench to become flagged for Abyss
Kill White in Abyss and loot the Completed Epic Book 4.5
Turn in the Completed Epic Book 4.5 along with your Epic 4.0 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic 4.5
Epic 5.0[edit]
Complete the "100 bosses" kill quest to receive the Completed Epic Book 5.0
Turn in the Completed Epic Book 5.0 along with your Epic 4.5 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic 5.0
Epic 5.5[edit]
Collect all visible pieces of armor from Abyss
Hail the Level Up Wench to become flagged for Anguish
Loot an Incomplete Epic Book 5.5 from a chest in Anguish
Loot all 10 pages from randomly spawned NPC bosses in Anguish
Combine the 10 pages in the Incomplete Epic Book 5.5 to create a Completed Epic Book 5.5
Give the completed book along with your Epic 5.0 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic 5.5
Epic 6.0[edit]
Kill Overlord Mata Muram in Anguish and loot the Completed Epic Book 6.0
Turn in the Completed Epic Book 6.0 along with your Epic 5.5 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic 6.0
Epic 7.0[edit]
Collect all visible pieces of armor from Anguish
Hail the Level Up Wench to become flagged for Loping Plains
Kill Floating Skull in Loping Plains and loot the Completed Epic Book 7.0
Turn in the Completed Epic Book 7.0 along with your Epic 6.0 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic 7.0
Epic 8.0[edit]
Collect all visible pieces of armor from Loping Plains
Hail the Level Up Wench to become flagged for Temple of Veeshan
Combine three of each color dragon scales (green, silver, red) and an Essence of Temple Veeshan in the magic box to create a Charged Veeshan Scale of Power
Give Charged Veeshan Scale of Power to the Epic Vendor along with your Epic 7.0 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic 8.0
Epic 9.0[edit]
Collect all visible pieces of armor from Temple of Veeshan
Hail the Level Up Wench to become flagged for Old Commons
Kill Hill Giant in Old Commons and loot the Completed Epic Book 9.0
Turn in the Completed Epic Book 9.0 along with your Epic 8.0 to the Epic Vendor for your Epic 9.0
Collect all visible pieces of armor from Old Commons
Hail the Level Up Wench to become flagged for T10 (does not yet exist)

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Tereg

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 02:41:45 pm »

lol

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 06:15:21 pm »

You forgot some:

Hand in your Ring of the Ages 1000 times to the Keeper of the Ages, but first accumulate a million AA points. Do this at least 5 more times.
Hand in your Earring of the Ages 50 times to the Keeper of the Ages, but first accumulate a million more AA points. Also, you will need 50 Gemstones of the Ages, these drop about once every other month if you play regularly. You should probably do this more than once.
Hand in your Mask of Experience to the Experience Mask Dealer 1000 times, but first accumulate 20 million more AA points. This could take 5 years or more if you play constantly, but you only have to do it for one character!
Collect 100 v1 tokens (rare drop), and 100 v2 tokens (rare drop), and combine them for your Ultimate Charm v1. Do this again at least 5 more times.
Collect 200 items from Anguish for your Ultimate Charm v2. Do this again at least 5 more times.
Collect 400 extremely difficult to obtain items in ToV for your Ultimate Charm v3. Do this at least 5 more times.
Spend hundreds of millions of plat, hundreds of SLS, and countless essences (rare drop) on Strike Augs of all kinds, and for at least one Shield of the Ages (plus 11 EoNs), and at least one Mana Necklace.
Collect hundreds of illusion cards from LDoN for the Mask of the Illusionist (and one GSoA).
Complete the Scepter of Time quest 512 times for the Scepter of Time X (since this item is worthless it may be skipped).
Clear the mini dungeons literally a hundred times so you can purchase UW augs.
Wait for Halloween to get all your familiars.
Buy lots of items from the EZ Merchant.
Collect 100 essences from every custom zone in the game, these are rare drops, and do this 6 times to complete your Ultimate Weapon set. You will also need 66 Essences of Norrath, which requires killing a different mob in ten zones 66 times each. This will also cost 660 million platinum which can be obtained 50kpp at a time from not-so-common drops in some zones. You will also need 330 SLS for this, which take about 10 minutes each to farm, and 66 Essences of Frozen Shadow, which can take weeks per rank.

After that and some other minor quests congrats you beat EZ!  Grin Oh, and T10.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 06:28:29 pm by warrior5 » Logged

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 10:55:05 pm »

with 24 toons of wich 12 are fully t10 flagged and 8 have uC3 with max strike augs and 2 uws...i am like pretty damn far down this list...not sure if happy or sad...

I even have the mask of illusions!

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 11:13:49 pm »

I'm still gimp. Not even done with UW on Chunka yet, and need many more UC3. Time away hurt, and my typical crap that causes me to afk more than I play when on Sad

But....lots of people who play less or not at all anymore, and who probably will til T10 comes out.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 09:48:51 am »

I haven't played in a few months - if you see Darpey it's a guildie.

Definitely looking forward to T10... hope it's a proper spanking.

I'm gonna have to re-learn how to play EZ - It's gonna take a while to get 12 boxing and writing macros back into muscle memory

Between then and now though - I've bought a new computer

i5 4690k overclocked
GTX 970
8gb DDR3 ram
500gb solid state drive

I won't have to run old models with all the optimization guide modifications anymore!!! exciting times
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 09:50:24 am by Darpey » Logged

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 10:59:59 am »

Nice setup! GET MORE RAM Cheesy

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 01:04:06 pm »

Nice setup! GET MORE RAM Cheesy

Yeah - I was originally going to go with a full 16 (which wouldn't cost that much more to do)... but everything I read said that there are HUGE diminishing returns after 8

Although I guess 12 boxing on EZ would be particularly RAM intensive...

thoughts?

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2015, 02:15:49 pm »

Correct on diminishing returns....somewhat. Pretty much any system use will seldom go above 4 gig ram used. Multiple instances of EQ....well, thats a different story. From what I've been able to see having a bunch of instances of any EQ client open seems to tax SuperFetch, which gobbles up ram, and almost never shows on Task Manager....though even with 64 gig ram (graphics manipulation definitely benefits from not having to hit the page file as often, even using SSD) I will suck up 40% to 60% system ram running normal system apps and 16 EQ boxes (full box, not optimized).

Bottom line: extra ram if you plan to multi box on EZ aint a bad idea.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)