Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 05:28:06 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Spoilers galore!  (Read 5763 times)
PORTIS

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2010, 08:39:13 am »

Ok, well I was looking for a little help and this might seem a bit old hat to a lot of you vets.

Our guild is fairly new but we are making good progress, most of the guild has come from nothing to near full T1 in 3-4 weeks. We tend to be a "not to many boxers" type guild, though I myself am guilty of 4 boxing.

We had our first crack at T2 last night and did reasonably well through trash/minis etc, we popped a Tiki and got Kronos, now we had no idea what to expect and died after a short while with 3 Kronos mobs and lots of adds.

Can anyone give us the laydown of what to expect, what mobs might pop and what AE or adds or how to play it best etc it would really help us.

So, a list of T2 pops, what they cast/add and best way to deal with them.

I have not asked for a spoiler here before so I might be told "Work it out for yourself" i dunno:)

Thanks in advance.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 08:58:17 am »

I am too sleepy to remember all of what pops and what each one does but I do remember they all spawn adds. Kill the adds as they pop. That is really the most important thing about it. Even over 100k you still need to kill the adds as the pop. On Kronos, one of them ramps and lands harder than the others. Try to figure it out that way, but honestly, most of the time I just feel it out. If it looks like the mob is dying too fast, and is not spawning adds by 75% then you prolly have the wrong one. It is important that once you figure out which is the right kronos that everyone assists the MT so that they get on the right Kronos. If you kill the wrong kronos's while the real one is up, then they will just respawn. There is one that spawns a pet. Don't kill the pet till after the main mob is dead as he will resummon if you do.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 08:59:19 am »

Oh, and make sure you have 2 clerics in your tanks group using vivication (group heal) exclusively.

qualin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 10:14:09 am »

Kronos - BP - Pops 3 versions, 1 is real, 2 are trash.  As you fight him he will spawn gold dragons. I think the golds come 2 at a time.

Thur - arms - Pops Thur and Magni, magni being an add.  As you fight him he will spawn gold dragons.

Afadir - legs - Has an AE DD and knock back/stun i think.  Spawns brown dragons as you fight him so beware of poison.

Seth - Bracer - Probably easiest of fights.  He spawns golds as you fight him I think.

Imsety - Boots - Spawns Red Dragons as you fight him, nothing suprising.

Okeanos (sp?) - Helm - Has knock back AE DD, so watch he doesnt interrupt your healers.  Think he spawns...golds? Cant remember.

Mentu - Gloves - Spawns lava dragons as you fight him and he has an AE slow that's cured in 2 casts of cleric group heal.
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 12:46:31 pm »

The real kronos will aoe just watch which one the pets are on
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 05:53:00 am »

Kronos - BP - Pops 3 versions, 1 is real, 2 are trash.  As you fight him he will spawn gold dragons. I think the golds come 2 at a time.

Thur - arms - Pops Thur and Magni, magni being an add.  As you fight him he will spawn gold dragons.

Afadir - legs - Has an AE DD and knock back/stun i think.  Spawns brown dragons as you fight him so beware of poison.

Seth - Bracer - Probably easiest of fights.  He spawns golds as you fight him I think.

Imsety - Boots - Spawns Red Dragons as you fight him, nothing suprising.

Okeanos (sp?) - Helm - Has knock back AE DD, so watch he doesnt interrupt your healers.  Think he spawns...golds? Cant remember.

Mentu - Gloves - Spawns lava dragons as you fight him and he has an AE slow that's cured in 2 casts of cleric group heal.

doesnt seth spawn brown or red? Cant remember. Would rank the fights from hard - easy as : Kronus, Okeanos, Afadir - rest, and only because Okeanos tends to get more stuns off in a row to knock my healer outa range.

If you get Thur I wouldnt bother killing the add even tho it has low hp. It tends to
respawn if Thur is still alive. I use to just stick one of the rangers on it and forget about it.

really seth, mentru and imset are pushovers if you have either 2 groups or have made some progress on RoA and charm on the tank.
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 08:49:49 am »

Alfadir is particularly dangerous if you try to burn him down without killing the brown dragons first. His AE stun can go off so many times that the brown dragons' AE poison will start wittling down everyone's HP.

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2010, 04:33:08 pm »

yea true that, but most people are killing the adds asap. Only takes 1 wipe to learn that
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 142
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)