Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 04:27:53 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Weapon Augment the gains power/scales?  (Read 4450 times)
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2016, 12:28:58 pm »

Hey all,

Talking with Celli last night we were tossing around ideas, we kinda thought this would be a neat thing to have.

Talking about a Class specific aug, can be added into the existing proc slot. But this aug would be similar in coding to the uc charm functions, in that it would pair 2-3 abilities or magic powers or stomp stuns etc, into one augment. This augment maybe could scale in power not via turn ins, or combos... we have those. But maybe it would grow in power based on the amount of exp you farm, mobs your killing? kinda like the shroud item code... I think it would be cool to use it.

Anyhow just a thought.... reply under this mess and let me know if its cool or not.

Lightblade -

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 04:07:34 pm »

I think this is probably a good idea and I see lots of posts suggesting things... What I would really like to see is a completion of the already numerous projects we already have started...

finish and fix t10
finish and fix UW augs
Finish and fix mini's

and the other numerous projects that are in the works including non stop class issues and general function of the server.. Until this stuff is resolved I wont be able to support any "NEW" stuff being added/worked on.

this being said I applaud the countless hours and hard work of hate love and akk....

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 05:32:59 pm »

Wait.... there's broken stuffs?  Grin

I had to. Yeah I been gone long long time. Least pally procs don't crash the zones or server anymore.

Amazing what has been done last 4 years. And since I came back around december 8th, i've met st least 8 people that just started here. Im so happy when I see new and returning players come to EZ.

Also can we change the server name. As it is not easy..  it is challenging and arduous to get everything done. I have a wizard lacking T4 chest for now 5 weeks and between mine, celli's and harthek's tokens and help, this chest has eluded us.

EZ would be old days... 3 days and 6 toons are t4.

Just making myself laugh here if no one else.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439