Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:25:18 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: heale, vallby, tallby, valdim, jasrail, enchante  (Read 5626 times)
swamphy

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2010, 03:02:24 pm »

==Rant==

I know there are careless, selfish people out there. And it's no fun when they cross your path.

My style of play is to help people as much as I help myself. For every step of progression I make, I try to help someone else get somewhere too. Not everybody has to do that, but I choose to. I like it when others help me, so I help others.

So it just grinds my gears when a 6-box team runs into Sro and ganks a camp from someone I'm trying to help. After a long camp, Terrantantula finally spawns and a team runs up and kills it. I sent them ALL lots of tells, they had every opportunity to make things right. But instead they ignore everything, loot the book and then ALL log off.

So for anyone out there who happens across any of these names, be sure and spit on them for me.  heale, vallby, tallby, valdim, jasrail, enchante

FRAPS EVERYTHING. Weed out jerks like these from this wonderful server.

Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 01:46:39 pm »

It's funny because every time I see one of these toons get their epic, they log off immediately. It's like nothing they do is out of honesty anymore. lol

Unfortunately, some get away with it, like Krigare. I remember him when he was working on FG, he'd just run up and kill the mob right out from under you. Gogkogk (sp?) called him out in OOC about him KS'ing executioner from him, and Krigare didn't even respond. Just went about getting flagged for FG, got his 2.5, and logged. They figure if they do it in their early days, people will forget about it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 02:01:04 pm by Uxt » Logged

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 06:05:27 pm »

just bump this thread forever, never let anyone forget!

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 07:37:31 pm »

People like this make me wish I could be a GM for a month.
First I would ban my play accounts so no one could call foul.
Then I would zoom around with gm invis on and I would drop the fucking hammer on people.  Cheesy
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 08:19:46 pm »

People like this make me wish I could be a GM for a month.
First I would ban my play accounts so no one could call foul.
Then I would zoom around with gm invis on and I would drop the fucking hammer on people.  Cheesy

yeah those seem to be the only problems with GMs in general.
they either play the game too, making some choices seem shady, or they don't actually go around and watch people fuckin' around

barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 08:56:36 pm »

It's funny because every time I see one of these toons get their epic, they log off immediately. It's like nothing they do is out of honesty anymore. lol

Unfortunately, some get away with it, like Krigare. I remember him when he was working on FG, he'd just run up and kill the mob right out from under you. Gogkogk (sp?) called him out in OOC about him KS'ing executioner from him, and Krigare didn't even respond. Just went about getting flagged for FG, got his 2.5, and logged. They figure if they do it in their early days, people will forget about it.

Yea, I ended up having to camp exe for 5 hours that day because Krigare(he was on a warrior alt, Krigaren or something) was on top of my spawn, ninja'd the mob before I could even target it.

Gogokogk
Dopesmoke
Garybusey
Tomspanks

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker