Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 05:30:41 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hushed Banquet Instance  (Read 5922 times)
Gnaughty

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2010, 07:59:00 pm »

Hey there I entered the Hushed Banquet zone this afternoon and was able to create a group instance and zone into it, however something happened and zone pooped out.  When I relogged i was out of the instance and when I said options at waypoint in reg zone I just kept getting text saying-a Hushed Banquet with nothing else.  Has anyone else had a problem with this instance?

Poop
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 08:19:17 pm »

group instanced go away if you zone out. I have had it happen to me before, just accepted the fact that i zoned out of a group instance in PoTime. Rather than deal with the hassle if i needed to invite more people, made a guild instance... Basically im saying, if you make a group instance make sure you dont need to zone out unless you are done. So for Hushed Banquet, might be best to make a guild instance if you can

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 03:27:24 am »

You also have to be in a group, (not raid) to create a group instance.

ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 09:15:50 am »

The instance was likely still there.

The issue is the common group bug, we all seen it where we get bugged as a group etc.
If you have a group instance and zone out, die, etc and return to the zone and the menu for the group instance is blank, its likely due to group bug.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 10:03:24 am »

Ok thanks, it finally repopped late last night, sadly there is no option for a guild instance. Huh

Poop
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 04:38:10 pm »

Well, he said he relogged, I am assuming he was not in a group when he relogged. I tried to create a group instance while not in a group and while in a raid and it gave me the same empty message. I have noticed though that if you are in a group instance and zone out and try to zone back in you must recreate the group instance. Being rez'd into one would prolly work though.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 05:16:53 pm »

Being rez'd into one would prolly work though.

This does work

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061