Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 09:36:32 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pro Farming Tips  (Read 4850 times)
Peign
« on: November 16, 2016, 04:23:07 pm »

Deep thoughts by Jack Handy.....

Oh wait, wrong thread and wrong decade.

Pro Farming Tips by Jack Nuts.....

Whenever you find yourself dealing with a daunting task, be it a project at work, getting a new certification, or farming on EZ, its always best to break the task down into small, manageable chunks of work.    The old saying applies:   How do you eat an elephant?   One bite at a time.  

That being said, I find it's best to break down farming to a micro level.     For example, focus on one tier of essences at a time.      Here is a quick guide to T1 (dminors)

Step 1:   Create 3 instances (guild, raid, solo)

Step 2:   Clear T1 only then bounce to nexus and bounce to your next instance.  Rinse and repeat.  I've found that T1 clearing takes about 3-5 min.
   ** if you roll with a UW, un-equip your weapon whilst pulling.

Step 3:   Repop all instances and repeat step 2 for an hour or  75% of your target farming time

Step 4:   Crystal turn in:  Turn in crystals until spent or your target farming time has expired.

Dminors have around a 10% drop rate.    Typically you will get 10 or so crystals per clear.    Following this pattern you should be done with T1 farming somewhere between 335 and 400 minutes or so.    Averaging approximately 1 essence per clear.  

During the time you are targeting T1, ensure to do your MPG set to dminors 2x a week.  

My math may be off, but the process is sound.    Following this efficient process you should be able to bust out your targeted tier without burning out and quitting the server.

People tend to way over complicate things.    Life is easy for us Sith.  

I hope this helps people maintain their sanity and continue to play.  

Edited:  changed placement of MPG lol

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 12:28:02 pm by Peign » Logged
Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 06:23:32 pm »

During the time you are targeting T1, ensure to do your MPG set to dminors 2x a week.   

Dminors have around a 10% drop rate.    Typically you will get 10 or so crystals per clear.    Following this pattern you should be done with T1 farming somewhere between 335 and 400 minutes or so.    Averaging approximately 1 crystal per clear. 

Fuck a duck!  You get a 10% drop rate in MPG?!  Pain Incarnate rails my rusted cornhole just so I get up to 2% drop rates. If I get 1 or 2 essences a clear my anus didn't bleed in vain.

Peign
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 06:25:17 pm »

Dminors have around a 10% drop rate.    Typically you will get 10 or so crystals per clear.    Following this pattern you should be done with T1 farming somewhere between 335 and 400 minutes or so.    Averaging approximately 1 crystal per clear. 

Fuck a duck!  You get a 10% drop rate in MPG?!  Pain Incarnate rails my rusted cornhole just so I get up to 2% drop rates. If I get 1 or 2 essences a clear my anus didn't bleed in vain.

No sir, approximate 10% drop rate on minors from crystal turn ins in postorms.     In this strat essences come from farming.
Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 07:07:01 pm »

Oh, I still just have terrible luck with dminors.  I did about 78 waters and got 2 essences.  Had a stack of fire I just held on to just because my droprate was so bad.

What I'm trying to say is use this strat and give me freebies.

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 07:35:39 am »

Why bounce to nexus instead of just going straight to the next instance?
Peign
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 12:15:52 pm »

Try it both ways.  Find what works best for you.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 10:00:54 pm »

Try it both ways.  Find what works best for you.

...and that, my friends, is the rest of the story....of Maslow's sex life.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 12:48:18 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 90