Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 02:04:54 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Cannot Zone into Fighter's Guild  (Read 5721 times)
JLPicard

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2017, 01:54:51 pm »

I finished the quest with two Bezerkers I made and got the ring.  When I click it, I crash after the zone half way loads.  I have four toons with fighter guild rings, and every one of them cannot log in to this zone.  

These four toons are on a dumbed-down install that I made according to the Optimization guide, and when I made this install, and my first two got the ring they COULD zone in, but something has changed and now I am not able to zone in with this install.   If I log these guys in on my main's install, which is NOT dumbed down, they can zone in.  

I thought maybe the map was the issue so I copied all the maps from my main's install over to the dumbed down install, but they still crash.  Any ideas?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:50:16 pm by JLPicard » Logged
Blurring

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 02:14:07 pm »

You likely need to edit illsalina_chr.txt or illsalin_chr.txt (can't remember which is which), since you have edited the GlobalLoad file.

Change those text files in your EQ directory to

dke,dke

Blarr!
JLPicard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 02:36:36 pm »

Thanks for helping, I edited those two zone files to the 1: dke,dke.  Still crashed.  Then I went back to your optimization guide and see you mentioned to edit all the EZServer files to that, I did that and still crash.
JLPicard

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 02:43:19 pm »

I went back and checked the Global file and found it was no longer edited and was completely populated.  Not sure how that happened but I re-edited it to 3,1,TFFF,Global_chr,Loading Characters, but still crashes...
JLPicard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 03:10:54 pm »

Do I need to reinstall my ALT install, then re-optimize?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 72
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)