Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 11:12:50 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Guilds on EZ  (Read 7242 times)
Costa

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2010, 03:25:20 am »

As of late, there's been an explosion of new guilds on EZ, including mine.

Who is the biggest guild, and which is the oldest?

Just cuz I'm curious.
yellowbird

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 03:56:38 am »

Biggest by numbers or are you speaking to their ability to kill stuff?  Oldest guild with some quasi-active members would have to be <Magister>.  I think that the only member who still logs in from time to time is Jysin.

I have no idea who the largest guild in size is.
Balthor2
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 11:10:46 am »

it is hard to determine large because some guilds might hold 200-300 on the roster and most of it could be one person.

Myself I have 12 EQEMU accounts with an average of 3 characters per account and access to the majority of my friends accounts. That stacks a lot of characters into the guild but it is only 1 active player and a few semi active.

Oldest is meaningless since some of the oldest players on the server are playing again but are in new guilds. Most guild names end up going away after awhile or merging into others.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 04:23:34 am »

I am the most powerful guild, but we're not accepting any invites right now.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Balthor2
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 05:07:33 am »

You should make me GM for one month. I'll suspend my play accounts for that month so I can dedicate myself to the job.
Oh I would also /silence myself so I refrain from beating the shit out of the retarded crap in ooc ;p

/snicker
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 02:14:36 pm »

Lolz Hunter Grin

Poop
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 03:47:32 pm »

Magister's technically not that old, though all members were former members of Pandemonium which was one of the earliest guilds.  It was formed only a month or so after the guys who created Over Raided split off from Pande. 

I still have half a dozen toons in Magister and play semi-regularly, though at a different time from Jysin so we rarely see each other.   Wink
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 03:55:40 pm »

I definitely wouldn't call Pandemonium one of the earliest guilds. There was alot that happened before Pande came into exsistence.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 04:14:05 pm »

I definitely wouldn't call Pandemonium one of the earliest guilds. There was alot that happened before Pande came into exsistence.

Yeah, The Order of Sin was much before pande but even The Order of Sin isn't nearly one of the earliest guilds. The Order of Sin was the first guild into Anguish though, (first T1/2 zone).

Temptrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 12:33:51 pm »

I remember being in Pande...  Bad memories. X_x   Think i ended up leaving because one of their leaders was this douche  little teenage kid.

Xx**Official Creeper**xX
Temptrix- 70 Mage
Vanity- 70 Warrior
Erotika- 70 Enchanter
Dallas- 70 Paladin
Celestiss- 70 Ranger
Acaydia- 70 Druid
Chubb

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 03:11:25 pm »

Anyone remember Vigilance? I was in there before i was in oder of sin. Iirc wasnt brut a member before he started oos?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 07:23:50 pm »

Anyone remember Vigilance? I was in there before i was in oder of sin. Iirc wasnt brut a member before he started oos?

I think he was. Not 100% but I am pretty sure he was. I wish we had access to the old old forums. We could find out this information if we did. We could prolly even find out what the oldest guild is (or close to it).

Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 11:45:27 am »

I think he was. Not 100% but I am pretty sure he was. I wish we had access to the old old forums. We could find out this information if we did. We could prolly even find out what the oldest guild is (or close to it).

The guilds should be in sequential order in the database unless Hunter has purged some of them (unless there are thousands of guilds I don't see why he would). 

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)