Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 01:11:09 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Helpful Guild - Apocalypse  (Read 5599 times)
Evever

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2010, 09:54:18 am »

Hello everything! Evever here, Faithful officer/co-owner of the guild known as Apocalypse, we're looking for more people for the guild, so far we've gotten 15 people their 1.5, and 6 their 2.0, as well as helped a few with Fighter's/Caster's guild, our leaders are full T1/Epic 3.0, and will gladly help anyone who is in need of 1.5 Epic, 2.0 Epic, etc. Interested in this guild? Want more information? Send Evever/Chobitsu/Yaang/Sineapaevahi or Castsalot a message in game, we will GLADLY inform you of all that we can offer you.

Thanks for looking. ^.^

~Evever - Co-Leader ~ Apocalypse ~
Diggums

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 07:11:11 pm »

hi guys ,  I am fairly new to the server. I created my first toon about 2 weeks ago, just been observing and learning the ways of EZ. This sounds like the kind of guild I am looking for. I always like helping others , so its seems like apocalypse may just be the perfect place for me. I hope to catch you guys online tonight. I will be on later probably AA'ing in BOT.                 Diggums , 70 pally
Diggums

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 04:21:16 pm »

Thank you for the invite last night .. Smiley  i had met a few of the guys last night and had the honor of laying some smack down on potime with them, Thanks to them i am half way to having my 1.5 and almost totally pimped out in pot gear.  y'all rock , look forward to trying it again tonight.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 40
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)