Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 12:43:09 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gift Certificates  (Read 5184 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2011, 12:57:02 am »

Players may give each other "Gift Certificates" for power levels. Just make sure you work out the details and trust the person. Once you give out your key and it's used, then there are no refunds. It's a win-win-win for all. I.E. If you want to do a qvic run for someone at 15 credits, then that's fine. You can divide up credits per request via email then give little at a time as you progress. Power levelers would be able to work to UC from gift certificates. Make sure if you give out the PW that the person won't break rules cause accounts get linked via IP in the database. This is between the users, so I don't monitor or mediate things. I'd advise screenshot / videos for proof of deal if someone scams and needs to be known to other players as I won't get involved.

Hope makes sense, typing on iPhone here.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Kreemo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 11:24:47 am »

Let me be the first of many to offer his service!

1.5 run for 10 credits
2.0 for 10 credits
3.0 tokens for 15 credits

Or lvl 1-70 and epics up to 3.0 for 25 credits (FG/CG flag not included).

Add 10 credits for each additional epic needed for the toon. Any useable armour dropped will be looted I.e. Qvic but no guarantee that you will get anything.

Drop me a tell or pm me here

Krusha

Kreemo - monk
Krusha - warrior
Grimshaw - pally
Vern - cleric
Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 11:30:19 am »

Don't mean to bust your chops, Kreemo, but I think Xiggie was way ahead of you. He's also got some really well thought out implementations for his system, and to me seems like a more credible source due to his experience and reputation.

Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 11:30:42 am »

Read the forums some more bud, your a day late already. And might I add, those are some rip off prices.
Kreemo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 11:50:26 am »

Thankyou kindly for your input,

Anyone who is interested can pm me.

Good luck and have fun x

Kreemo - monk
Krusha - warrior
Grimshaw - pally
Vern - cleric
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 07:43:58 am »

I hope this doesn't kill the the PP economy in game and replace it with RL money Sad 
Padme

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 09:48:41 am »

I hope this doesn't kill the the PP economy in game and replace it with RL money Sad 

+ 1  Roll Eyes
Balthor2
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 10:47:34 am »

It wont but it wont matter to me. I wouldnt run random playerX through content to save my own life.
There is always going to be two people on this server, one that will charge you to go through the content and someone that hates the first and offers it to you for cheaper or even free.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 10:51:10 am »

It wont but it wont matter to me. I wouldnt run random playerX through content to save my own life.
There is always going to be two people on this server, one that will charge you to go through the content and someone that hates the first and offers it to you for cheaper or even free.
/agree
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 62
  • Online Ever: 8678