Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:35:27 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Underused classes  (Read 13293 times)
Concho Pete

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 09:07:05 pm »

Being a fan of the underdog,  I have a Gnome SK, rogue, mage and cleric.  Who cares if they are "viable" to a min/maxer...play what you like,  not what is popular.
Everwes

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 11:42:23 pm »

I am not new to this game and I certainly understand the play what you like refrain, however, let's be honest.  There are things that need to be done if you want to keep improving your characters.  I remember the first year of eq when people would say, "I just love wandering around and looking at sunsets." but those days are not these days.  My first toon was a monk. I love the class.  But that doesn't mean that my druid can heal in t2 or my shaman.  Cleric is mandatory at that level.  I have a team of warrior, cleric, paladin, ranger and monk.  I can handle all those by myself.  If I had a mage, then he would send pet and cast if I could get to him.  I am not versatile enough.  I can have my bard play songs and never go to that screen but would that help me progress?  If there is no progression than what am I playing for?  I would love it if we could find a way to make more classes viable that's all.  I love the bard.  I like mage, druid, shaman.  But as it stands now, they are more trouble than they are worth to me.  Just my opinion of course.
Cecil811

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2010, 11:02:20 pm »

Very few classes are worth while.  I think AT LEAST one of each armor type (cloth leather chain plate) should be useful.  At the moment getting cloth is painful.
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 07:15:52 am »

imo, cloth is the most common drop. but I could just be saying that because its the only armor no one ever needs.
Demin
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 07:18:46 am »

Ditto what sohami said.
Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 05:06:19 pm »

imo, cloth is the most common drop. but I could just be saying that because its the only armor no one ever needs.

It's just the RNG playing games.  For me Leather and Chain are the most common.

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 09:12:55 pm »

For a long time we joked about SK loot dropping in fearplane (nobody played SKs back then or we didn't many/any in guild anyway...) so someone made a SK named Rott and everytime we got SK lewt we'd all shout "GRATS ROTT".  Wink

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439