Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 11:20:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I hate 2.5  (Read 7070 times)
♫§µÄdÖBlÖÖd♫
« on: September 21, 2010, 01:35:09 am »

After countless keys and stupid little chests i finally get my book 2.5 I zone out and go to turn it in and it turns into a chest key... so sad now i have to go farm that stupid zone for another 200+ hours
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 01:51:42 am »

Bummer Sad

I must be lucky in there, because I just camp in the first safe room and kill the 8 or so barrels in and around there and it's never taken me more than a couple of hours to get 2 books.

I'm sure I've jinxed it now, and I have 3 books to go once I get the last two toons in the cg/fg.
♫§µÄdÖBlÖÖd♫
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 02:08:03 am »

yea this time i got 2.5 book first shot so i deleted all my other keys apparently that was bad idea
Bhanshei

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 10:49:04 am »

Ohhh I know the feeling on deleting the keys..... I accidentally deleted my LDON key in the process....was such a pain!
Demin
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 11:05:11 am »

Little tip...put your ldon key in the bank. You don't need it on you when you talk to the A Miner.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 04:21:27 pm »

Little tip...put your ldon key in the bank. You don't need it on you when you talk to the A Miner.

I just tested this again, because I had tried it before.  If the key is in the bank when I talk to him I am not offered the choice to teleport to any level.
Demin
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 04:49:16 pm »

I don't know what you're doing wrong, but I talked to him with 6 different guys, none of which carry their ldon key on their person. I can teleport to any level with all of them.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 05:33:01 pm »

Why would you assume I am doing something wrong?  It's pretty simple.  Key on me, I get the dialog options to teleport to any level. Key in the bank, I only get the option to say "ready" and go to level 1.

All my toons are the same.  All keys were acquired in the last couple of weeks.  Maybe the quest used to be different and you did it some time ago and your toons are flagged differently than mine or something.

Anyone else have input on whether they are able to teleport to any level with the key in the bank?
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 05:48:31 pm »

Why would you assume I am doing something wrong?  It's pretty simple.  Key on me, I get the dialog options to teleport to any level. Key in the bank, I only get the option to say "ready" and go to level 1.

All my toons are the same.  All keys were acquired in the last couple of weeks.  Maybe the quest used to be different and you did it some time ago and your toons are flagged differently than mine or something.

Anyone else have input on whether they are able to teleport to any level with the key in the bank?

Have you tried Hailing Harder?

♫§µÄdÖBlÖÖd♫
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 01:54:52 pm »

I always keep my key on me -- One key doesn't take up any room at all so not really a reason to throw it in bank Tongue But it might be if you're using a different client then Demin is the reason his works from bank and yours does not.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 432