Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 10:40:48 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: FRAPS IT!  (Read 4856 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2010, 08:51:03 am »

With all the trains and ninja looting going on, people need to start using FRAPS to record a video. Put the video on YouTube, post it, and have a vote for ban or suspension. We'll make some examples of people, and hopefully the trains will stop.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 12:56:47 pm »

Now say your the only peson in Ldon and its late at night I think trains should be ok. If you zone in to a zone where someone is there let them know you zoned in and ask to share the zone...... All this crap can be advoided if you use the /tell option in game then hunter wouldnt have to babysit everyone....

kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 01:03:14 pm »

good post bone

people should only be training in custom zones if they are alone
i check to see who is in the zone before i start my train
Stuls
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 01:12:40 pm »

Heh,
I don't think the rules change based on the number of people in the zone.  Just a heads up, if your going to train, don't complain when you get Fraps'd.

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=8.0

NO TRAINS
Do not make a train bigger than 10 mobs in a custom zone. This does not include pofire, which is considered non-custom. You can make any size train in non-custom zones. Do not purposely train anyone in any zone in order to kill them or any other reason.
Firetoad

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 12:43:05 pm »

Here we effin go, people trying to change the rules to benefit themselves. If the rules state that there is to be NO TRAINING in custom zones, that's it, period.

Coming up with your own stipulations to justify your own rule breaking is lame. It's like getting pulled over for doing 100mph on a road that has a posted speed limit of 55mph, and then saying to the officer "I was the only one on the road, so it should have been ok."

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 03:32:57 pm »

I am hugely against training yet there have been times when I was alone in ldon and I train. I realize though that it is my responsibility to make sure no one is in the zone and that if someone does zone in to stop. It is not the responsibility of the person zoning in to send me a message to get me to stop. As the rule breaker it is my responsibility to make sure I don't get banned. Knowing that I am breaking the rules is knowingly taking a chance on getting banned. Frankly I don't think Hunter has a problem with it until it affects someone else, (otherwise I would not have made this post). Adding a stipulation or clause to the rule would only make the rule more complex and harder to enforce. It would lead to much more problems. I like the rules as they are, don't train in custom zones or face banning. Break the rules and you run the risk of being banned.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 97
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)