Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 03:05:02 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Nerf Wizards!!!  (Read 6240 times)
Bludlust

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2010, 11:06:42 am »

Ok /ranton

So I seen this wizard in Qvic right click his epic 3.0 onto a single mob, did an amazing 20% damage to its health and draining 100% the mana of the wizard rendering him useless. (Was super amazed!) That had to of been like....wow 45k damage or something SUPER amazing, so adding it together (he died) I realized that that had to be like...ATLEAST 100 damage per second. (ELITE!!!!) and the kickass wizard gets to do that EVERY minute!!! To not include waiting on his mana to regen to do that amount of super nuke!

/rantoff

Everett - Warrior, Fable - Paladin, Bloodlord - Paladin, Kimboslice - Shadowknight, Combatmedic - Cleric, Bludlust - Ranger.
Bludlust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 11:11:34 am »

oh forgot to mention why my rant,

Why cant ALL the classes be this super badass!? Wink

Everett - Warrior, Fable - Paladin, Bloodlord - Paladin, Kimboslice - Shadowknight, Combatmedic - Cleric, Bludlust - Ranger.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 02:12:38 pm »

hehe mana burn is crap. I know this is a custom server,but no Wizzy worth his salt ever use MB on live,its a joke.

A better click would be to add the Frenzied Devastation line to epics and increase the casting subtly on it too. Increasing the resist buff on it wouldnt be bad either. Clik crit for awhile with hardly any aggro..rinse repreat.

Also mana regen needs looked at. Why can a cleric spam heal and never drop below 96% mana and a poor wizzy cant. If mana regen was brought more inline,mana burn actually might be usefull here.

edit:meant Frenzied Devastation
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 06:32:17 pm by Nindalf » Logged
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 06:04:54 pm »

A Epic 4.0 Wizard with T3/T4 spells can 1-shot ANY Warrior on this server.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Demin
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 06:15:40 pm »

I think the concern is more for the pre T3 and T4. There aren't a lot of post T3 wizards, and it's pretty crappy to have to pray for a spell drop in T3 before a class becomes viable.

FYI, I don't have a wizard...this is my outside looking in perspective.
krujo81

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 07:14:10 pm »

A Epic 4.0 Wizard with T3/T4 spells can 1-shot ANY Warrior on this server.

Does that take in account for the PvP rules? player vrs player damage is lower then mob damage

Bludlust

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 08:07:20 pm »

well yeah, T3/T4 wiz can do that sure....but its a pain getting anything T3 let alone dragging a wizard around for that lol

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 05:36:27 pm »

Wizards are hawt now  Grin
I'm draggin 3 of them up so I can see them work it in all of their glory gnomeness.  Sexy beast this class is now, granted yes you need the Yamakagis spell.  But oh when you get it, the earth beneath you rumbles and the mountains crack jack.  Seriously come follow my wizard in Qvic and see what he nukes for, youre jaw will hit the ground.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 05:41:07 pm by Gnaughty » Logged

Poop
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2010, 07:39:38 pm »

Enchanter VT buff should make the manaburn do 125% extra damage.

My 6-7k mana on my dumb unbuffed wizard without charms went for about 22k damage, without epics, just the AA and VT.

4 wizards, one enchanter with enchanting defender t4, and one cleric to keep the pet alive.

You want endgame win? That's endgame win for you.

Unfortunately, VT doesnt do s... for the t3/t4 nukes. Maybe for the best, because they're already quad critting for 169k damage (as I have seen Dravyen perform)

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 01:38:08 pm »

Im just kiddiin man, I was getting tired of rotting wizard stuff left and right in t4.  Same reason why I made necros this week and SK's last week, tired of rotting stuff.  The class is doing ok dps wise but not worth all the work when I have rangers sitting here fully geared to auto attack.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 09:35:16 pm by Gnaughty » Logged

Poop
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 77