Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 01:42:35 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: So...  (Read 9895 times)
Vinven

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2010, 11:01:39 pm »

Thank you. I do not box myself, I really only like playing one character, but I will stick with my sk and wiz. I was having a lot of fun on my sk. Myy wiz is fun too I just ended up dying a lot due to root breaking or getting adds, which is why I was trying to find a group.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2010, 11:32:46 pm »

Until recently wizards were bottom of the heap on dps but now the T3 spell hits very hard.  Which is why I am making a few alts wizards.  Stick at what you like man, SK is hella fun as well as a paladin.  My paladin crit heals his group for 93k hp's and that goes off every few seconds its just spam blasts of healing goodness.  Play any of those classes and have fun or maybe play pme pf the pet classes?  I started here a year and a half ago with a little gnome mage named Homey which I loved to death because I could just kick ass on BoT solo.  Send me a tell in game deuring the day I'm usually on wither Gnaughty or my warrior Boshog.  I'll throw some love our way big daddy ok.

Poop
Aname
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010, 04:49:29 am »

.. oh yeah we got that ranger too..

I saw that. 
Balthor2
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2010, 09:14:45 am »

Reply to OP:

People are going the war/pally/cleric/ranger base team setup because its the most efficient. That doesn't mean its the only choice. You also have to take into consideration that Hunter is by no means done doing tweaks to the various classes. (he just recently tweaked Zerkers epics weapon delay)

Regarding your Wizard, keep at it. Lots of cloth rots in qvic/tacvi/t1/etc. Other than the odd person gearing up an alt, there is almost always cloth rotting on my kills so i can imagine what its like for everyone else.

If you are going to play classes other than the ones considered "bread and butter" and you don't want to box my advice is make the effort to either join a guild or form a guild. Try find like minded people who want to play things like zerkers, rogues, etc. A full group of "alternate" classes will do fine if you have sufficient survivability.

Do what you want to do and have fun. No one said conform to what everyone else is doing. Play and have fun, if its not any fun its not worth doing.

OP: Your fucked dude.
Hunter once stated that he thought it was bullshit players only used war/clr and war/clr/rng and that other classes should be used as well.
Since that time Paladins got fixed and its now war/clr/pal/rng however most other classes got ignored or got bent over and stuck in the ass hard.
Blame it on the retards that played like dicks and crashed zones on people on purpose. <Final Dream>, <China> and shit spring to mind.

However its not that hard of a game to 'beat' using oddball classes. I mean shit look at that ugly gnome gnaughty he played wack classes for a very long time and was cool to chill with.
If you really like the combo you have atm dont worry about it, play those classes and just have fun. At some point in time you either have a good rep and get hooked up or you have made friends and gotten hooked up.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 44
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)