Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 05:37:25 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Custom Titanium Spell File?  (Read 4665 times)
talanos

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2010, 03:35:19 pm »

Hello,

I am using the EQ Titanium client to play EZ.  What is the custom titanium spell file for, and should I install it?

Thanks,
Talanos/Kinsai/Sorrin
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 04:50:57 pm »

The Titanium spell file is to make things easier so only the baby cake ninny's download it. Nah, just kidding. You should download the custom spell file, since the content on this server is custom we have custom spells to deal with those encounters. Your healer will heal for 2x as much from the focus of healing spell that you get at lvl 1 and there are other custom spells. Just remember to rescribe from the spell scriber once you download the custom spell file. Failure to download it can mess up your game play, including booting you out of certain zones.

talanos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 12:40:11 pm »

Thanks Xig, I got it.  What about the Plane of Dragons and Plane of Gods files?  Do I need those too?
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:45:10 pm »

Thanks Xig, I got it.  What about the Plane of Dragons and Plane of Gods files?  Do I need those too?

Yes - those are for the higher tier custom content.

Rob Smiley
talanos

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 04:05:09 pm »

Got the custom spell file, but when I rescribed my spells, rightclicking the spell bar shows the custom spell as "unknown string db" or something like that.  Any way to get it to properly recognize the spell without remaking the character?

Thanks.
Fings1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 05:41:11 pm »

I know this is an old thread, but I'm having the same issue with my monk discs. I had the Titanium client and I didn't know about the spell file. All of my discs showed up just fine then. I installed the SoD client, and I had a bunch of placeholder discs. I downloaded the custom spell file from this site, and now all of my discs have names, but alot of them say "Unknown DB String ####-#" in the description of the disc, so I don't know what they do. Most of them seem to work...I just don't know what purpose they serve. Anyone have any suggestions?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 246