Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 04:57:45 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Server  (Read 7044 times)
Eliseus

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2010, 05:55:52 pm »

I hate you server! I have screenshots of you going down! You suck, I hope Hunter bans you!
Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 05:57:27 pm »

LOL thats funny, anyone know if they are fixing the zone crashing?  In case anyone is gonna to a zone crash test I vote you do it Plane of Fire.
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 06:14:46 pm »

has mentioned in a previous post.. apparently there is a rumor that mages can crash the zone by single pulling... shhhhhh

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 06:16:08 pm »

He has tested Fire like 40 times, and every time he does i come out with Andre and crash the zone. Just gotta give them time to figure it all out.
greasy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 06:18:04 pm »

well when he tests the zone its just him and/or 1 other person right?  Try adding 15-30 people into the mix, now suddenly the server has to send all those packets to all those people simultaneously.  Large trains + high population = hard on server, I would assume.

Greasy - mage
Ground - beastlord
International - Ranger
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 06:19:30 pm »

Normally its 4-5 Warriors Using Anger V`s. Them pulling everything to zone in.
Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 01:50:10 am »

So pulling a train to the zone in is the cause? I find that hard to believe, but stranger things have happened on this server.  I am agreeing with the testing of PoFire NOT alone, due to the fact that PoFire is never empty.  And if it is the anger V augs then that is gonna be difficult to tell ppl not to use, due to the fact that some ppl just don't care enough to take em off, but thats all my opinion.
b33tlejuice

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 08:27:53 am »

ill be honest here, i've crashed pofire a couple times on accident *evil grin* trained the entire area in the back (with the epic spider and demon guys) with my monk, made sure it was all aggro'd hit innerflame and destructive force. and woohoo zonecrash xD.
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 09:15:29 am »

It has nothing to do with where your pulling mobs. And other classes can crash Fire just as easy. Its all about figuring stuff out. As far as telling people to not play there class, that's pretty retarded. If a Cleric crashed the zone when it heals, Would you tell them to not heal?
Anyways, Just let them figure it out and if you don't like it crashing for now, Stay out of the zone. =)
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 09:51:45 am »

If a Cleric crashed the zone when it heals, Would you tell them to not heal?

YES.. USE BIND WOUNDS

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Brink

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 11:17:19 am »

Lmao I can see that already.. " Hold Still damnit i only have 5 bandages left "
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024