Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 04:24:12 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T3 questions.  (Read 4060 times)
Zartaxis

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2010, 07:52:05 am »

Having just returned to EZ and finished up my t2 stuff I am breaking into t3 now.  I have a few simple questions if anyone could help answer them.

In his current form is Shadow harder or easier than t3 bosses?

Do t3 bosses have adds, AEs, etc?  Is each a little different like t2 bosses?

I am trying to decide my route.  Do I get charm upgrades first?  3.5s?  t3 armor and spells?

Avatars are 2 hour respawns?  What about shadow's respawn time?

Any help would be really appreciated.
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 08:41:49 am »

Shadow is a bit harder than the bosses because he has more HP and hits somewhat harder.  Longer fight = more chance for something to go wrong.

The t3 bosses do spawn adds.  One at a time, and not that much damage added.  I've missed the spawn and had them beating on my warrior (who currently has 4 pieces of t3 gear) for several minutes without needing to stonewall. 

The most annoying part of the T3 boss fights is that they root and stun.  The stun has a nudge back component.  So rooted and nudged your melee toons can end up out of range.  You'll want a renewable way to break the root.  Paladin Radiant Cure works for me.

They do proc an AoE, but it's not going to one round anyone unless they're undergeared.  I've noticed a few differences in the boss fights.  Some hit harder, some proc more.

I went for oracle upgrade on my pally for bigger heals and got the UC for my warrior first.  Until the warrior had the UC he couldn't survive the Shadow fight.  Then I got my 3.5s for the whole crew, now I'm into the T3 bosses.

Avatars are a 2 hour respawn, Shadow is a  1 hour respawn.  Good Hunting!
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 10:08:22 am »

Don't do what I did our fist night in HoH. Combined stones up to Purple. My crew won't be ready for T3 Epic Boss for a while. Later after we wrapped up after clearing to Shadow and downed him 2 times we collected enough stones to combine up to 1 Purple and 2 Blue. I should have stopped at the Cyan's. We had 2 full groups that did well all in T2 with 3.0's.

We needed more dps to reduce the shadow fight so it was really long and we had to do a few battle rez's.

For a first run we did ok, with 2 Shadow kills and stone collections.  

Are the Charm upgrade drops in HoH or in PoA and have a very very low drop rate?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 10:39:57 am by Otaduke » Logged
Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 01:45:16 pm »

There are no charm upgrades, per se.  You combine your existing charm with a cyan stone for one upgrade.
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 12:21:48 pm »

Awesome thanks Gantrathor
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023