Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 05:51:50 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: EQ Live bosses (PoP)  (Read 5750 times)
Mechules

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2010, 09:31:26 am »

I'm at work at the moment, otherwise I'd probably just ask this in /ooc and see what I could find out, but here goes.

I got kind of bored grinding LDoN for charms the past couple days, and as soon as I finally got my 25th oracle upgrade, I decided I'd go visit a couple of my "favorite" zones. I paid a visit to Sleeper's Tomb (but couldn't beat him cause my pally wep wouldn't proc =/...), PoValor, PoInnovation, and a few other planes that I used to run my guild noobies through to get flagged back in Live EQ. I thought it'd be a nice little break from the grind to just go ahead and bash in some bosses solo to pay 'em back a little for the inconveniences they gave me in the past.

Unfortunately, with the exception being Sleeper's Tomb, I couldn't get to any of the bosses in the zones. None of the triggers seemed to be working and I was a little bummed (even though I did get to visit some old camps I used to frequent and solo trains of mobs it used to take a whole group to conquer 1 of).

Any idea if there's a possibility of getting to any of these bosses (without warping, as I heard one person suggest in the past)? I think it'd be cool to go back and bash the old bosses and tackle the ones that I was never able to beat or even fight because they were unnecessary at the time.

Is it a possibility to get to any of the PoP bosses on EZ Server?

Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 09:41:52 am »

You can kill grummus in PoD and aerin dar in valor but the issue is that the zones that you are trying to get to are locked. Hunter does not want people going in them. If you can go to the teleporter and type the name you can go if it gives you the red text the zone is not active.
Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 09:55:37 am »

All the zones I've been going to are zones that I've been reaching through the Non-Custom Teleporter. I haven't personally gotten red text informing me that the zone was inactive, but clicking the switch to Aerin Dar wouldn't activate the wall like I recall it should have.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Maybe my brain is just fuzzy and I don't remember what I'm exactly supposed to be doing... it's been 9 years =P

Domeiz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 09:58:27 am »

you can also kill Fennin ro, just gotta kill all the guards first. I tried doing the same thing, i wanted to go into PoTactics to kill the Zek's but couldn't Sad
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 10:12:08 am »

All the zones I've been going to are zones that I've been reaching through the Non-Custom Teleporter. I haven't personally gotten red text informing me that the zone was inactive, but clicking the switch to Aerin Dar wouldn't activate the wall like I recall it should have.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Maybe my brain is just fuzzy and I don't remember what I'm exactly supposed to be doing... it's been 9 years =P

You need a rogue for aerin dar, the door is able to be lock picked.
Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 10:31:30 am »

Hunter should just make everyone able to pick locks =P

I swear I gotta convince my buddy just to log on so I can get my KDs on my alts or anything else I need with a door in the way.

Is the boss's door in PoI pick-lock-able?

Balthor2
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 07:29:44 pm »

Just make a low lvl rogue and go pick the lock. Takes all of 15min and I have only seen one person in the last several months here that actually could not box.

True story, first FG set I camped no one would open the door for me and instead of whining in /ooc for 30 or 40min like everyone else does I made several rogues and parked them at the various doors I might find my self needing to open.
Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 01:08:30 am »

Just make a low lvl rogue and go pick the lock. Takes all of 15min and I have only seen one person in the last several months here that actually could not box.

True story, first FG set I camped no one would open the door for me and instead of whining in /ooc for 30 or 40min like everyone else does I made several rogues and parked them at the various doors I might find my self needing to open.

QFT. I'm sorry but I turned into a bitch for the early part of the day... but yeah, what you said does make sense. I'll look into your words of wisdom =)

No kiss-ass-ery intended.

Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 07:39:46 am »

PS- Anyone know if PoInnovation boss can be lock-picked? Or is the key required? I'd lurve to get my revenge on this son of a beast.

Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 11:00:14 am »

Its pick lockable
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy