Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 02:26:47 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PoD ice tiki mishap, is this exploitative?  (Read 4923 times)
xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2011, 09:41:38 pm »

ok me n a guildie were at pod gi at the ice tiki, i had ice crystal, so did he, well when we get there, he thought he was gonna pop it, and i thought i was gonna pop it, well we somehow ended up doing the crystal turn in to the tiki at relatively the same time, the tiki then spawned Two named on us, one being kronos, the other being something i couldnt see for the adds, but i think it was mentu. i could have tanked it and killed them both, but i went ahead and let us both die, simply becuase it seem like a exploit, i figured better safe then sorry. can anyone confirm if this has happened b4 or is considered a exploit? and if it is a exploit, sorry it happened, total flipping accident..wasted my chanter buffs i got too gdi, but it was n a gi n we didnt make the kills, so no harm no foul. soo.. enlighten me people
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 10:14:34 pm »

An honest mistake is an honest mistake. I think it would be hard to duplicate but since you're actually spending the crystals and not finding a way to spawn free bosses I can't see it being a huge issue.

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 10:16:57 pm »

Nah it's just lag.  I've noticed it takes a second or 2 for the tiki to despawn sometimes.  Anyway you used 2 shards to pop 2 bosses?  Don't really see that as exploit.. just a PITA lol with Kronos especially...

xxblitzkriegxx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 05:02:24 am »

ok well , just to be sure, i sent hunter a email about it, cuase chances are, if i feel like its a exploit, id better ask the man ya know, when he responds via email, i will post his response verbatim so everyone knows if its kool or not, who knows, he may say yea go for it, n we may all find a faster less painful way of running guildies or alts thru this zone. really hope he says its kool, gawd that'd be super nice...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 136