Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 03:27:39 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hybrid charm  (Read 4454 times)
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2010, 11:04:44 am »

So, I heard advice on getting a charm for a paladin, and everyone suggested oracle. However, even with an oracle charm, the class compatibility with it just blows. Just look at the choices for my class:

Brawler - we have dismal dps anyway, so no.
Guardian - we never tank since warriors are everywhere anyway.
Sorcer - no nukes, procs are pitifully low.
Oracle - only adds 1k extra per focus level.

I suspect the same for others, SHD and BRD. Druids have a defined regen role so oracle would work best, but I don't know how much it'd help.

I mean, seriously, if I combined all four charms into a level 50 (if brawler worked), my class would STILL SUCK compared to others. My dps would be far less than any dps class, my healing would still be overcast by clerics (15k crit compared to 20k base, and unpredictable), and warriors will always be there for tanking. On top of that, I have to contend with warriors and clerics for T1 drops, which of course are the mostly used classes out there.

I won't bring up the fact that my class can't kill LDoN 6 bosses solo (oh wait I just did), but farming credits for charms is not my idea of EZ in the least. Can it get any freakin' worse for my class, or what? I don't want to spend 20 minutes for a randomly rare drop that will increase my heals by an insignificant amount.

So my suggestion, to make me even want to consider getting or working on my charm, is to combine all four focus effects for hybrids. It won't be overpowered in any way.

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 12:51:49 pm »

Whats a Paladin?

« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 12:54:58 pm by Lodar » Logged

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 03:51:07 pm »

Uxt i feel you pain, i really do.
Of course. you stuck it out, where i just kinda stopped playing Cero and stated playing Reed more.

Just be patient though. Im sure something is in store for knights

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 08:31:06 am »

Just be patient though. Im sure something is in store for knights

Hunter only has so much time in a given day and he only really gets to do the work on his day off.  He has already said that he has had to prioritize things and, unfortunately, Paladins went to the bottom of the list.

However, he has not forgotten them and will get to them.

Rob Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65016
  • Total Topics: 5057